KaM Chat proposals

<<

Private.NL

Axe Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 20 Aug 2012, 14:05

KaM Chat proposals

Hey all,

There are lots of new topic with a lot discussion on for instance wine, new maps, interesting ideas etcetera. We have been using the chat for a while and last time, it was as dead as a dodo. (Sorry for those few players who where online in the chat). I really think the chat is a better place to talk about stuff, and the decision could be made way easier, because there should be more players online then, so Lewin and/or Krom will get a good idea of what WE think!

The idea is that you can all give your proposals where to chat about, so the chat will be used more :)
Always look on the bright side of KaM! :D
<<

Bo_

Knight

Post 20 Aug 2012, 14:31

Re: KaM Chat proposals

Well then we can talk about those subjects on the chat this friday? :)
Kick fast, think Bo.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 20 Aug 2012, 14:37

Best way to get a nice subjects list, is to open "new posts" and briefly see what's been talked about at forums. Once we made a really nice discussion on many different topics, and it all started with a simple question "what do you think about archers in current version?" :) Once you start talking, it's easy to continue.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 20 Aug 2012, 18:24

Indeed we did. I'll probably be there next friday again, wasn't able to join this time. If needed I'll talk to myself. ;)
<<

Private.NL

Axe Fighter

Post 21 Aug 2012, 09:49

Well then we can talk about those subjects on the chat this friday? :)
Will be fine. But I think there should be more people chatting to make it more interesting.
Best way to get a nice subjects list, is to open "new posts" and briefly see what's been talked about at forums. Once we made a really nice discussion on many different topics, and it all started with a simple question "what do you think about archers in current version?" :) Once you start talking, it's easy to continue.
I always read new posts ;) I do know what is going on, I think it is strange that we have discussions round here, but we won't discuss them on the chat.
Indeed we did. I'll probably be there next friday again, wasn't able to join this time. If needed I'll talk to myself. ;)
Nice. Hopefully it will be better this friday.
Always look on the bright side of KaM! :D
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 24 Aug 2012, 10:16

Proposed topics for today's KaM Chat:
- How to make wine practical (current it costs a lot of wood and doesn't restore much condition)
- Our new Team Speak server/channel provided by TieSTo
- Your favourite features in the next release

Return to “General / Questions”