Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Bots in Remake?

<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 16 Jan 2014, 14:41

Re: Bots in Remake?

For pity's sake, Release Candidates are being spread all over the world. I think it is time to dramatically decrease the number of people who get them... And also the kinds of people who get them. Welcome back Florek. :rolleyes:
Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-) Long time ago. I agree it's nice that the RC is only sent to serious people ;-)

It´s good actualy that not everyone can play in the RC, such trollers should never get any possibility to get that :P
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 23 Jan 2014, 17:53

I have no idea about what is going on here :P
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 26 Jan 2014, 15:02

No one does I guess, pawel95 thinks it's cool to write weird things and let the people guess what he meant, but it's not how it works... :rolleyes:
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 26 Jan 2014, 15:10

Florek thinks, it´s cool to write just a random sentence. It´s indeed not how it is :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
<<

Florek

Pikeman

Post 26 Jan 2014, 15:18

<random sentence>... :lol:

What's wrong with you mate. :O Eot from my side before it goes too far... :rolleyes:
powah gamin! - trusted source of best KaM Remake replays!
Conquest of Paradise - balanced 1v1 map in the spirit of maps like Golden Cliffs or Across the Desert
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 26 Jan 2014, 15:43

Eot? Please use a proper English word. haha You should ask yourself what´s wrong with you. Have you too much time, to join a lobby, so you think, you troll actually someone? XDD :?
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 26 Jan 2014, 15:50

Closed.

Return to “General / Questions”