Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Why do people know this game?

<<

apkfuncom

Peasant

Post 07 Sep 2021, 12:36

Why do people know this game?

Normally I wouldn't like games like this. however, I accidentally watched some videos of good players on youtube. As far as I know, this game currently attracts not only men but also women who can hardly resist the great attraction from this survival blockbuster. and since then i have loved and played this game!
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 08 Sep 2021, 02:30

Re: Why do people know this game?

I can't speak for others, but I actually got the original box, CD, and User Manual to the original TSK game in a "yard sale" in 1999. And my mother actually bought it for my sister (not me) because my sister was interested in the middle ages. Turns out she barely played it, but I fell in love!
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

LeafhillYoshi

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 10 Sep 2021, 07:06

My dad bought KaM: TSK bundled with a game called RoboRumble back in early 2000. Don't have to box nor discs for them anymore, since i was an idiot kid who didn't handle his discs with care. Still regret that do this day, lost many good xbox and pc games because of that.
<<

RKaji

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 08 Oct 2021, 09:55

I really like the game, there is something in it that attracts) So I agree with you!
<<

mikeoliver

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 08 Jan 2022, 16:41

Where can I find a website for playing online games?
<<

valentine.blue

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 11 Jan 2022, 20:53

My brother and I discovered this on our old Windows 2000 PC as a demo game. I still remember playing the demo for hours (you couldn't save the game) trying to beat a blue and green enemy. We didn't really have internet like we do now so we were self taught , took hours of play how to work out what the serfs, labourers do, how to build, what to build and fight tactics. We loved it so much we went and bought the CD drive game. We played campaign and even though spent hours doing so never beat mission 12 (I think, I can't remember completely but was around this level when they keep attacking) we were only 12 and 14 though. We grew up and left home.
Years later , now in my thirties I downloaded the game on a whim and was so excited to see the remake/multilayer function and all these people who knew about KaM. I excitedly got my brother back on board as growing up I never ever met anyone who knew about Kam.!! I am in Australia and still now I havent met anyone playing from Aus (just discovered today Lewin is from Aus??! Wwwwhhhat) . Then again I also haven't come across a female player either like myself. Fun fun. Thanks to the team for recreating my childhood passion so I could not only beat TSK campaign (take that 14 year old self!!) But so I can get my nerd on weekly :lol:

Return to “General / Questions”