Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

MultyPlayer Cheats

<<

ToRuKMactO

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 07 Jan 2014, 02:44

MultyPlayer Cheats

has players using cheats, probably playing with the whole map revealed yesterday my ally made ​​roads up and down inside the enemy base at 10 minutes into the game and now just an enemy has built vineyards in my farms, I find it disrespectful and anti game and spoils the magic of the game, which in part is to explore
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 07 Jan 2014, 04:08

Re: MultyPlayer Cheats

You can use labourers to explore by building a field at the edge of your vision one at a time, that's probably how they got into your base. This is regarded as cheating if you use it to explore the enemy's base or build in their area. You should be able to check the replay and see what they did (view the game from their perspective and see how they explored the map)

Unfortunately some players will use these dirty tactics :( Until we have some way to prevent it like territories (to prevent building in the enemy's village during peace time), then all you can do is ask the players to not do it, and if they don't stop you can quit the game in protest. If enough people do this then those players will never be able to have a proper game because their opponents will always quit when they see them using dirty tactics.

If you can see in a replay that those players are using hacks (for example, placing a field plan in an explored area, which is normally not allowed) then please upload the replay here to report it. We can implement methods to block those kind of hacks. I have never seen any reports of genuine hacking of the KaM Remake though.
<<

ToRuKMactO

Serf

Post 13 Jan 2014, 11:10

I appreciate your response and I agree as to leave in protest actually was with the labourers, but the question is, making sure it was with a single click as if you were using a scout in the case of my ally, he did it in cursed cavine from place 6 to place 7-8 I'll look for those replays if I find them I post here, thank you!
<<

Islar

Pikeman

Post 19 Jan 2014, 15:44

I appreciate your response and I agree as to leave in protest actually was with the labourers, but the question is, making sure it was with a single click as if you were using a scout in the case of my ally, he did it in cursed cavine from place 6 to place 7-8 I'll look for those replays if I find them I post here, thank you!
I know this. Sometimes people are building towers at the mountain side and can discover your base. Then they put a Farmland in the base of the enemy. :? If you find your replay look if he build a tower for that purpose. If so it is not a cheat.

Return to “General / Questions”