help for coop map !

<<

jomancool54

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 07 Feb 2014, 15:18

help for coop map !

Hello,

I wanted to make a coop map, so i made it from the map "across the desert". I only did the AI for 1 player, because first I want to now if i did some mistakes, so here is my map :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/81niv0

the blue and green are the AI, and the yellow and grey are the 2 players, now I now there are a lot of mistakes, so could you please help me with it ? Also, i have some questions that I remarked on the map.

- In the beginning, the AI moves their crossbow down, why ?
- I made frontlines troops and placed troops there, but Where I put backline troops, the AI does not make those troops ?

If you find something that is also not correct, please tell it ! (btw their are going to attack in 70 min,)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 10 Feb 2014, 02:45

Re: help for coop map !

Okay, about your two questions;
1) The AI moves his crossbowmen because the defensive position for the lower spot is higher in the order. See, the spot you placed them on is number 13 in the list. The spot they move to is 12. They move because spots with lower numbers/higher in the order are taken up first.

2) They probably aren't making the backline troops because you set the max units at 130. I think you shouldn't enable max troops anyway since the AI in the Remake will stop making troops once their defensive positions are filled.

I doubt your attack will work. It doesn't look like you filled anything out...you said that they will attack in 70 minutes, but you didn't set a time. What makes you think they will attack in 70 minutes? :P
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

jomancool54

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Feb 2014, 16:16

Okay, about your two questions;
1) The AI moves his crossbowmen because the defensive position for the lower spot is higher in the order. See, the spot you placed them on is number 13 in the list. The spot they move to is 12. They move because spots with lower numbers/higher in the order are taken up first.

2) They probably aren't making the backline troops because you set the max units at 130. I think you shouldn't enable max troops anyway since the AI in the Remake will stop making troops once their defensive positions are filled.

I doubt your attack will work. It doesn't look like you filled anything out...you said that they will attack in 70 minutes, but you didn't set a time. What makes you think they will attack in 70 minutes? :P
thank you, I will check your answers, I tought i putted a time, i will see
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 11 Feb 2014, 16:49

Remember that the time is in game ticks, which is equal to 1/10 of a second. Therefore, for 70 minutes, you must enter in 42000 (70 minutes * 60 seconds per minute * 10 ticks per second).
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General / Questions”