Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

How would I go about submitting crash reports?

<<

Looseminded

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 23 Feb 2014, 11:23

How would I go about submitting crash reports?

Hi,

I've checked the FAQ on http://www.kamremake.com and there isn't any Q/A regarding how to submit a crash report. How would I go about doing that and what information/files do I need to include?

Deepest apologies if it's answered somewhere here. I, however, cannot seem to find a topic regarding this, which is why I'm asking here. :mrgreen:

Thanks!

Looseminded
<<

Papundekl

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 23 Feb 2014, 13:10

Re: How would I go about submitting crash reports?

hmm, i did not send any crash report since maybe last year, but i think, when game crash, there is dialog window which contains "question" if you want to send crash report etc. and when you send this, it automaticly include crash report, you may add your email for developers, so they can send you message if they need more details about crash... but if you did not see this crash report dialog, i think you can upload it here in Bugs section ;)

viewforum.php?f=23

and about "what informations" you should send, in case of crash, the report file is in game dir (Typically C:\Program Files (x86)\KaM Remake\) and it should by something like bugreport.txt or [date-time]bugreport.txt ...... or something like this, unfortunately I dont have any crash reports in my game folder :)
Sh*t happens
<<

Looseminded

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 23 Feb 2014, 21:27

Re: How would I go about submitting crash reports?

... but if you did not see this crash report dialog, i think you can upload it here in Bugs section ;)
Yeah I didn't see the crash dialog at all, what was happening was when my troops went to attack a building, my game stopped responding and I ended up having to force close it (which may have also closed the crash reporter window as well)

Thank you though! :)

Return to “General / Questions”