Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

New maps with market enabled

<<

Nicolas

Post 07 Mar 2014, 14:03

New maps with market enabled

Hello, I'm wondering if there are maps for multiplayer co-op (preferably scripted ai) with the market (fully) enabled by default. So far I havent been able to find one!
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 07 Mar 2014, 17:31

Re: New maps with market enabled

Are you playing private games/LAN parties? If you, you can edit the mission yourself. Open the map in the editor and go to Visual Scripts -> Block/release House then click on the marketplace. If you are unfamiliar with the editor than I can give you more advanced instructions if you wish.

If you are playing with people you don't know, having them download your edited map is not practical. All the TSK and TPR missions have the marketplace disabled because the marketplace didn't exist in the original game. Play any non-original co-op map and you'll have the marketplace (for example, Tropical Dondee or Northern Islands).

P.s., some of these maps might still have certain wares blocked in the market. This might not qualify for a "fully enabled" market ;)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Post 07 Mar 2014, 23:28

Re: New maps with market enabled

Thanks for your response. I might try to learn some mapmaking :) I really enjoy this remake and the changes made to the original in it. Hopefully it will continue to improve for a long time to come! I've understood that one of the next versions would support downloading maps, that would make custom maps a lot easier! Thanks again for your response.

Return to “General / Questions”