Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

New Release?

<<

Zippo

Militia

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Mar 2014, 17:42

New Release?

When is the new release coming out? I thought it was somewhere in February but its already March... anyone knows? (?) (H)
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 07 Mar 2014, 18:14

Re: New Release?

Krom (and Lewin) taking a small unofficial break, like you can see here: http://code.google.com/p/castlesand/source/list (Last Update 22th February). So you have to wait a bit for the next Release :-)
<<

Zippo

Militia

Post 08 Mar 2014, 12:51

Ok thanks for the info. Im excited to play it :arrow:
<<

Zippo

Militia

Post 18 Mar 2014, 14:30

Whenever this new release comes out it will cause alot of 'problems' I think, because all the 'pro's' play a different version of KAM already. The current version of KAM is now only played by 'noobs' and they make their own rules and standards for the games they play. Almost everygame 90pt and 2,5 is normal and otherwise people complain and quit.

When this new release comes out and 'everyone' plays that version of the game there will be two kind of players. People who think x1,5 speed is normal and people who think 2,5 and even x3 is normal. You get called being a noob if you play with 1,5 speed nowadays hahaha serious.

My point is there will be alot of discussion I think about what normal game settings are ;) All the good players left the old version of KAM and now its a community of big noobs out there
<<

Skypper

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 18 Mar 2014, 14:35

I thought it was already that way xD
Greets Skypper (Totally Insane)

- Beginning map maker -
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 18 Mar 2014, 14:43

I thought it was already that way xD
Indeed. I don´t understand Zippos last point also :? Like one month after the implemention of the game speed higher than x1, the kam "community" was already splitted up, not "if next relase comes out" or sth like that.

Btw for me x1 is normal, not 1,5. I know, I´m a big noob now ;-)
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 18 Mar 2014, 15:23

Whenever this new release comes out it will cause alot of 'problems' I think, because all the 'pro's' play a different version of KAM already. The current version of KAM is now only played by 'noobs' and they make their own rules and standards for the games they play. Almost everygame 90pt and 2,5 is normal and otherwise people complain and quit.

When this new release comes out and 'everyone' plays that version of the game there will be two kind of players. People who think x1,5 speed is normal and people who think 2,5 and even x3 is normal. You get called being a noob if you play with 1,5 speed nowadays hahaha serious.

My point is there will be alot of discussion I think about what normal game settings are ;) All the good players left the old version of KAM and now its a community of big noobs out there
I told you, Zippo, play on Teamspeak if you are tired of the noobs :P
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “General / Questions”