Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Re: Any mods for game available?

<<

Stic

Serf

Post 02 Apr 2014, 01:16

Hello everyone. I was wondering if there is any mods to have a better view of your village. I was thinking something like:

Stats of your army, how much ranged units, soldiers, knights or mb even more specific.
Total amount of workers
Also all stats which are available in F4 but have it in the screen all the time, also add when some building doesnt have worker mark it in red or something.
Time in game, the only timer i found is in the scroll but there you can only see how much time remains to build units, later i didnt see any timer. I didnt found or there isnt?

I didnt think a lot, im sure there is a lot of things which id like to add in mods. Anyone knows if there is some kind of mods out there? if not someone knows how can i make them?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Apr 2014, 01:35

There are no mods for the Remake at the moment (that I know of!). However, you can see the gametime by clicking on the settings menu (where you save the game, etc.)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Stic

Serf

Post 02 Apr 2014, 01:58

Thanx for the quick reply (and deleting my guest post :P) I found the timer, thank you! i hope in MP its still there hehe. Do you know if i can put the timer and all the statistics which are in F4 in the screen all the time? or to do anything else from what i told before?
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Apr 2014, 02:37

Unfortunately no. The Remake is open source, so you could add the code in for yourself. This wouldn't be effective; though, because it would prevent you from being able to play mutiplayer games.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 02 Apr 2014, 19:37

Not yet. I made some objects for mapmakers, but the developer team doesn´t like my works -.- So I was also thinking, to bring them as "mods" into the game.Also I had a plan to replace the mp colors to flags of countries (already tested polish one). However there is no finished mod yet, as far as i know and my "arts" will only overwrite existing objects/colors etc. and only players will see the change, that have my mod installed :D
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Apr 2014, 20:52

Do your flags looks nice, Pawel? I'm interested in seeing them.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 02 Apr 2014, 21:07

It will take some time until you will see sth :D I have to finish fixing the tsk campaign first and then my studies begin again. I think, I will show some progres in some months maybe. It's not very hard to make such flags but it's a long task, unless you have to edit the flags for all types and for all single pictures of the animations :mrgreen:
If you want, I can make a short movie with the polish flag so you can tell me how you like it :D
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 02 Apr 2014, 23:20

Please do :)

Return to “General / Questions”