Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

annoying archer lag cheat

<<

Barb

Post 03 Jun 2014, 16:19

annoying archer lag cheat

I have just played multi and my enemy did such a thing. He had his archers in front of mine xbows and than he made step forward than shoot and move one step back. So before mine xbows arrows hit his troops he was back. So maybe ranged units could have longer range once started shooting like it was in original kam (maybe not as long as it was).

PS this remake is fantastic
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 03 Jun 2014, 19:17

Re: annoying archer lag cheat

It's called micro. You should try it too. Pull your troops back, use archers yourself or do the 'knight dance'.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 04 Jun 2014, 14:16

And the range of units is the same in the Remake as it was in the original; with the exception of the bug causing units firing "north" to have an additional 1 range.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 04 Jun 2014, 16:08

And the range of units is the same in the Remake as it was in the original; with the exception of the bug causing units firing "north" to have an additional 1 range.
True, this fix alone is worth playing the remake instead of the original.
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)
<<

Barb

Post 06 Jun 2014, 13:07

Thanks for answers. But in TPR TSK archer range is not completly constant. I have tested it and once archer started shooting he has at least 1 tile further range. And it is not only about such situation when he started shooting sequence when target was within "range" and finished when outside but he also continue shooting when target stoped at this one tile outside "range". Earlier i thought that this is longer distance.

Return to “General / Questions”