Maximum Increase order amount weaponshops

<<

Jopenbier

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 22 Oct 2014, 11:07

Maximum Increase order amount weaponshops

Hi,

I was watching a replay of a guy that absolutely wrecked us in game. What I noticed is that when he increased the order amount at weapon makers it went to a quantity of 500 in no time (i think it increased +100 per mouse click). I know that left mouse click is +1, and right mouse click is +10 but is there another one I don't know about that increases it even more? Or did he use some kind of macro (it was all to 500 in a second or two)?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jopenbier
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 22 Oct 2014, 11:17

Re: Maximum Increase order amount weaponshops

Shift+Left click... at least, this is how you do it in the current RC3.
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Jopenbier

Peasant

Post 22 Oct 2014, 11:37

Thanks for the reply. I'm not playing on RC3, so he couldn't be playing on that either right? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm a rookie.
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 22 Oct 2014, 12:13

Thanks for the reply. I'm not playing on RC3, so he couldn't be playing on that either right? Sorry if that's a stupid question, I'm a rookie.
Right, as far as I know he couldn't.
Just checked, and in r5503 (the latest official release) Shift+Left click does not work.

I'm sorry, I can't help you further: I think you'll have to wait for Lewin or Krom to read this thread...
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 22 Oct 2014, 12:54

the current official release has no way of adding 100 weapons to an order. this is first added either in the first beta (RC1) or one of the nightly builds. so my assumption is either you watched the replay on 10x speed or i got no explenation except maybe a turboboosted mouse using a macro or something. but i am interested in the replay since you said he wrecked ''us''. i wonder what he made in what gamesettings, and maybe even track him down to play against him :mrgreen: satisfy my curiousity please :D.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Jopenbier

Peasant

Post 22 Oct 2014, 14:16

Thanks for the responses.
the current official release has no way of adding 100 weapons to an order. this is first added either in the first beta (RC1) or one of the nightly builds. so my assumption is either you watched the replay on 10x speed or i got no explenation except maybe a turboboosted mouse using a macro or something. but i am interested in the replay since you said he wrecked ''us''. i wonder what he made in what gamesettings, and maybe even track him down to play against him :mrgreen: satisfy my curiousity please :D.
I have attached the autosaves in a zip file. Note that we are rookies, and this was a game on Cursed Ravine, 90 mins long, played at 2.5x PT, 2x normal. He didn't win in the end because it was a 2v4 quite early on. He did however fight off 4 guys on his own. He played black in the bottom right corner. He first does it around the 50:30 mark with his armory workshops. I just watched it at 1x speed and he does it in like 2.5 seconds on normal speed. Thats 1 second in game. At this speed it looks to be in increments of 30 a 'click'.

So i think it's a macro or something. Saves a lot of time though!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 22 Oct 2014, 14:58

i need 3 files sadly, the .bas, .rpl and .sav. i am missing the ,sav file :(
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Jopenbier

Peasant

Post 22 Oct 2014, 15:59

Sorry i was sleeping. Here are the 3 files.

Coincidentally I came across the same guy in a game. He said it was a macro on his gaming mouse that gave 50 clicks in one click :). Mystery solved :).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Krom

Knights Province Developer

Post 23 Oct 2014, 07:34

Nice macro that is :-)
Knights Province at: http://www.knightsprovince.com
KaM Remake at: http://www.kamremake.com
Original MBWR/WR2/AFC/FVR tools at: http://krom.reveur.de

Return to “General / Questions”