Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Fishing and other new features

<<

Slash555

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Sep 2015, 02:26

Fishing and other new features

Hello, I need some help to play this remake, for example: how can I get fish? also, how can I play online using LAN mode? thank you
<<

Strangelove

Crossbowman

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 19 Sep 2015, 08:21

Re: Fishing and other new features

Download and install the KaM Remake. Open the Remake. Klick "Multiplayer -> Create Server -> Create Local Server". To get fish you have to, yes exaclty, build a Fisherman's and a Fisher in the schoolhouse.
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 19 Sep 2015, 08:37

To get fish you have to, yes exaclty, build a Fisherman's and a Fisher in the schoolhouse.
And you need to make sure you see fish swimming in the water.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Slash555

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 19 Sep 2015, 10:45

Thank you very much!
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 21 Sep 2015, 06:35

Beware that fish is not an infinite resource tough. Everytime the fisherman fishes it will remove a fish from the water untill it is depleted.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

TheodorKarlsruhe

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 23 Sep 2015, 21:50

Hi:)
1. Fishing on Cursed Ravine: On the bottom of the map - left side, when u come out of the "hole" there is a lake. I build fishery. No fish was the result. Uncommon to build there, but fish was swimming in it, but no fish after fisherman get to building. An explanation?
2. One guy tells me who edits maps (he left so I couldnt ask him more), that he edited a map of cursed ravine (4.5?) and and fish is now 4 time more in lakes. Is this true? in which maps exactly did this happen?
Its important for me as barbarians-fan, so some fisherys and some farms would be enough to feed all, so i can concetrate woods for the weapons. Hope you have an answer:)

Thanks guys, Theodor
<<

Strangelove

Crossbowman

Post 24 Sep 2015, 05:50

Hi:)
1. Fishing on Cursed Ravine: On the bottom of the map - left side, when u come out of the "hole" there is a lake. I build fishery. No fish was the result. Uncommon to build there, but fish was swimming in it, but no fish after fisherman get to building. An explanation?
2. One guy tells me who edits maps (he left so I couldnt ask him more), that he edited a map of cursed ravine (4.5?) and and fish is now 4 time more in lakes. Is this true? in which maps exactly did this happen?
Its important for me as barbarians-fan, so some fisherys and some farms would be enough to feed all, so i can concetrate woods for the weapons. Hope you have an answer:)

Thanks guys, Theodor
Everybody can edit maps and share it with other players. I do not know which version you player, however, in the cursed ravine that comes with KaM r6720 there is only fish in the lakes close to the starting positions, not in the lakes of the fighting area.
Barbarian-Fans have a hard time when it comes to the remake, since you can not get them in the usual way. Its only possible to aquire TPR-Soliders with script.
<<

TheodorKarlsruhe

Blacksmith

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 24 Sep 2015, 17:04

Ah, ok, thanks for your answer. Hard time for barbarians, but bonus is still the best option to use them...
No pains, no gains

Return to “General / Questions”