Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Building plans disappearing bug

<<

hmmm

Peasant

Post 04 Mar 2019, 11:16

Building plans disappearing bug

As the title states,

I am experiencing a bug (has only happened in level 20 so far), where building plans for roads and buildings continuously disappear after having put them down on the map. It doesn't have anything to do with terrain as all these terrains are fine for building. Any ideas how to fix this bug?

Cheers
<<

grayter

Barbarian

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 08 Mar 2019, 19:31

Re: Building plans disappearing bug

Probably you place plan too close to enemy watchtower. In this case in order to preserve safety of your citizens plan will be removed.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 18 Mar 2019, 19:49

Re: Building plans disappearing bug

As the title states,

I am experiencing a bug (has only happened in level 20 so far), where building plans for roads and buildings continuously disappear after having put them down on the map. It doesn't have anything to do with terrain as all these terrains are fine for building. Any ideas how to fix this bug?

Cheers
Are you playing the original games Knights and Merchants or Knights and Merchants: The Peasants Rebellion or are you playing the mod KaM Remake? This section is for bugs related to the Remake mod. If you are playing the Remake, grayter's suggestion is the likely culprit.

If you are playing the original unmodded games, then you probably have reached the limit of how many builders that can be placed on the map. This can easily happen on very large maps like that featured in mission 20. If you like to construct very large towns and this, I recommend that you download the mod at http://www.kamremake.com/download/. The Remake features improved performance and additional game content, allowing you to have more pleasant gameplay in general.
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “Bugs”