A few comments:
- I obviously reloaded saves.
- This win was in r6720.
- I played at .25x normal game speed (to allow me to have to reload fewer saves and to be able to beat this in roughly a single day's worth of time - which I did).
- I played wave 60 at .125x normal game speed because I had to shuffle around an extra group of AI in the north.
- Furthermore, it is possible to do this at normal game speed. This was just my first try, but if I had to do it again, I can now - like everyone else - see what works and have something to duplicate/improve on.
- Clearly I created more troops than necessary to achieve this task. (In other words, fewer troops can be trained to achieve 0 losses.)
- Despite that the game stats does not count troops that you kill with your own range units as your losses, I DID NOT have (allow) any casualties for this either. So when I said 0 losses, I mean 0 LOSSES. I chose predominately bowmen for this purpose.
- Lastly, I believe this is a record time for clearing the map as well.