Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Results of multiplayer games

<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 17 Jan 2012, 19:07

Re: Results of multiplayer games

The replay freezes and stops at 46:52. :(

Sad because I wanted to see the match entirely. I hope you will upload more of your games.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 17 Jan 2012, 20:07

The replay freezes and stops at 46:52. :(
Really?? I really don't know why is that... The save is supposed to go up to 2:26 min. That's when the last enemy (red) surrenders.
by the way, i was late with my weapons cos first i was going to make leather then i changed my mind :D but still i caught up with the others :lol:
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 17 Jan 2012, 22:59

Multiplayer replays will crash if they were loaded from a saved game. (the crash will be at the point the game was saved/loaded)
After loading the player setup can change (players leave, arrive, become AIs etc.) and the replay currently can't handle that. I'm not sure how to fix it yet.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 18 Jan 2012, 12:28

Multiplayer replays will crash if they were loaded from a saved game. (the crash will be at the point the game was saved/loaded)
Ah. So that must be when we had to rehost without one of our allies :(
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 19 Jan 2012, 00:11

Replay Nº1 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?i9z299c8a2bq11y

Description: Old match, 3v3 where 1 ally [czechboss] doesnt complete the basic tower defenses at entranc. Reason why Enemy gets in and he quits. It continued as 2v3, my 2nd ally [overdrive] quits when a few militias attack his serfs...

Stupid match really. WEAK fighting Spirit from [czechboss], and BAD micro-management from [overdrive].
It wasn't impossible to turn the situation to our favour, they just give up when things become a little complicated.

Replay Nº2 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?gtwwceal2huhja7

Today I played another game, under the fake name of Ignacius (italian flag).
I wanted to observe more than play, thus not calling anyone's attention.

Description: BOOORING.... 1 hour building base, and 15 minutes of destruction.
[Bo-co] trained +100 militias! which ran across enemy Towers cleaning the way inside base, and the rest just supported him with crossbowmen + more militias (but not so many as he did).

Its true that it became a 3v4 (due to 1 drop), but even with [pizza2] still on game... I think the result would be the same.
The so called player [Mutko] couldnt stand the swarm of militias from [Bo-co]. Check 30 militias vs 40 militias fight.

Ratings-> Who cares really? :) I guess many Average/Veteran as in usual games.
Everyone plays similar when its 60 minutes PeaceTime, so noone bothers trying new formulas.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 19 Jan 2012, 04:10

No offense to him, but Czechboss is known to be a quitter. I've had comebacks in KaM. I have thought of quitting, but either way, it is still being a good sport to fight to the end because I like it when my enemy's do that and I know they feel the same.
Ever play with ThatatosRU? He is an amazing guy. Never quits (That I've noticed) and he is a good sport. There is no one I'd rather have on my team than him.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 19 Jan 2012, 11:33

Replay Nº3 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?vow1o7v8oqd921v

This is from my brother [Itlerion]. He is contributing too! :o

Description: A rape of 3v3. My brother's team lost.
Shy opponents, could have won that game MUCH earlier... They stayed with +60 militias inactive in front of a few towers, trying to destroy them first with loads of arrows (crossbowmen).

@Ben: I havent played with [ThanatosRU] yet.
However I liked [Bo-co] playstyle and as person seems to be nice as well.
He is from those who are even disposed to play with no PeaceTime.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 19 Jan 2012, 12:12

The so called player [Mutko] couldnt stand the swarm of militias from [Bo-co]. Check 30 militias vs 40 militias fight.
This Mutko played in my game... he did look quite good, though i didn't pay much attention to what he was doing, cos he defended himself from 2 players and was even beating them back.... until we finished off the other two and came to help him :D
Last edited by caykroyd on 19 Jan 2012, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 19 Jan 2012, 12:12

OPS, double post...
how do i delete this message?
<<

GreatWhiteBear

Knight

Post 19 Jan 2012, 12:23

Ah, I was right in the first place, only you can't delete them in this topic.
Wonder why.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 19 Jan 2012, 16:03

We had a cool battle on kaderto. It began 2v2. Caykroyd + CuDi (I think) vs volvets1 (something like that) + fence (by the way, don't play with this guy. The game began, and he placed building all over my allies' base, then quit) So my ally lost, and it was 1v1. In the middle of the game, i had to eat :P so i told the guy. After i came back i had bilions of weapons and so i made the army you see below (purple) and the blue one belongs to this "volvets".
Note: However, this isn't my only army. I was making recruits for 38 bowmen, another 4 axefighters, and later many more troops, whilst the blue didn't have much. But it was a nice fight :P
If anyone like to see the replay, let me know (in the end, my food finished :$ )
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 19 Jan 2012, 18:44

The problem with the replays is that they are not compatible between the versions, what would be great is a website dedicated to these replays (or a section in an existing website) with every replay put in a section with the name of the version used. (and several other filters maybe).
I must admit that I love this replay feature ;)
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 20 Jan 2012, 00:19

The problem with the replays is that they are not compatible between the versions, what would be great is a website dedicated to these replays (or a section in an existing website) with every replay put in a section with the name of the version used. (and several other filters maybe).
I must admit that I love this replay feature ;)
We can't make replays compatible between versions, because the gameplay simulation changes. A replay resimulates the entire game so it needs exactly the same engine otherwise it will turn out differently and get a mismatch.
If someone wants to make such a website, feel free.
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 20 Jan 2012, 10:06

Yes I know that it's impossible to make them compatible, I just said it to the people posting replays everywhere ;)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 20 Jan 2012, 15:09

I've uploaded a game I would like to share with you all. We played this one a long time ago (I think as soon as the new build was released). It's not a particularly good game, but it was big fun. It was on Lake Wololo, but in complete contrary of what you'd expect, it was a very open and aggressive game. Here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?uhr72wuvoimv3i3

Team 1:
Dreamkiller
Hiwatari
Beerzoeper

Team 2:
Han
Baibob
The Dark Lord

Spoiler:
You will notice that the two teams had completely different approaches. While we (team 2) went for iron and leather, team 1 tried to produce as many militia as possible and swarm us. By the time peace time had ended (50 minutes), I had built ~5 watchtowers. My barracks was unfinished. I could have finished it, but I thought it was more important to get more towers because that would give us more time, might the enemy have archers/crossbowmen. I also counted on my allies to defend the towers while I could finish my barracks.
By the time I saw the huge amount of militia on the bridge, I said 'gg'. I realized we had no chance at all. My barracks was unfinished, Han had no soldiers at all and Baibob only 5 militia. But I wanted to take as many militia with me as possible, and fortunately the enemy first wasted his time by destroying the towers. This gave me time to spam recruits and get some archers out. With my archers and my serfs as a human shield, I managed to kill most militia. I wouldn't have been able to do that if they had been more clever with their soldiers, but of course I was grateful for that.
I had only 5 archers left and all my serfs were dead, so I was doomed. I attacked them with my archers but lost 4 more, so I had only 1 single archer left. My allies finally had some soldiers and now the tables were turned. They managed to break through the enemies' defences, and although I stressed upon killing purple while we had the chance, they went on destroying random buildings. All I could do was pester them as much as possible with my archer. We scouted with axe fighters + my archer a little further to the south and encountered some freshly trained crossbowmen. They might have killed some axe fighters, but my brave (and hungry) archer defended their backs and died with honour.
From then, the control was continually switching. My allies (I had nothing left, I was only watching) managed again to get into purple's village but once again they let him alive.
Eventually we lost. Beerzoeper was doing really good in this game. You will see his economy is huge compared to all others. Yet if he had been more careful with his soldiers they could have won much faster.

Return to “Game replays”