Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Results of multiplayer games

<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 20 Jan 2012, 17:43

Re: Results of multiplayer games

Nice game! It looks like when someone gets too much advantage with Ranged units its impossible to revert... moment shown at the end of game where they got a decent amount of archers/xbowmen.

I wanted to observe player [Han], because someone told me ago he was good player.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 20 Jan 2012, 18:24

Well in this game I wasn't really blown away by his skills. But I've played more games and sometimes he is quite good. Though I think he builds too many farms.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 20 Jan 2012, 22:46

Replay Nº4 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?40fggbu9z2awbud

Description: 2v2v2. My team won (I was brown, he yellow).

When 60 minutes were over, we rushed the Black, then went towards Grey, but found Blue already had destroyed him.
So we prepared for the 2v2-> first we defended from Blue and Violet (who attacked us desynchronized), and then we did a strong Counter-attack. In last minutes Violet sends a unit to see our bases... surprised by our starvation he leaves dissapointed... :$
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 20 Jan 2012, 22:54

Replay Nº4 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?40fggbu9z2awbud

Description: 2v2v2. My team won (I was brown, he yellow).

When 60 minutes were over, we rushed the Black, then went towards Grey, but found Blue already had destroyed him.
So we prepared for the 2v2-> first we defended from Blue and Violet (who attacked us desynchronized), and then we did a strong Counter-attack. In last minutes Violet sends a unit to see our bases... surprised by our starvation he leaves dissapointed... :$
you lost then?
Last edited by caykroyd on 21 Jan 2012, 17:44, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Kirelareus

Sword Fighter

Post 21 Jan 2012, 12:27

I see, that you like Lord's idea (Results of the game)
R.A - power in unity!
<<

batoonike

Warrior

Post 21 Jan 2012, 19:10

Sergey + me vs Polykarpov + somebody Andrey...

Mountainous region, 60 minute peace. Basicly Sergey and Andrey never attacked anyone and it was 1o1 between Polykarpov and me. Polykarpov seemed decent as he at least had something around 30 crossbows + 10 knights and not enough reqruits. Unfortunately they couldn't stop 60 crossbows, some militia and sacrifice of all starting units to towers and arrows, followed by another 20 crossbows in 5 minutes. Andrey dropped when I was finishing Polykarpov so he couldn't help either. This map turned out to be really generous if one wants iron units.
Some really annoying building spamming was going on in the middle. I figured gray was spamming unbuilt towers so we couldn't build our own. So our team spammed farms and all kind of random unbuilt stuff into middle to prevent this. Looking forward for multiple building plans per tile.

Bottom line: polykarpov decent, rediculous amount of iron troops on this map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 21 Jan 2012, 20:51

@Caykroyd: In Replay Nº4 WE won, just we didnt kill the last player to let him observe our bases with 1 swordman (explore).
He felt dissapointed with us because he thought we would have "everything ok", however we both had problems with food (and still won the important battle)... As I said him,, if people dies from starvation... just use another gold chest.

@Batoonike: Thank you very much! However 1 archive is missing, thus I cant load it.
There are 3 parts of a replay -> .rpl / .bas / .sav (you forgot to add this one)

Replay Nº5 -> http://www.mediafire.com/?58834b7ozf038be

Description: 2v2v2. I won again, this time with my brother as ally.
[Jeronimo + Itlerion] vs [Lord_of_Destruction + andreus] vs [Karlos1 + Minor_Combo]

The longest replay I have uploaded... 2:50:00. Long long destruction in "Across the Desert".
Minor_Combo quitted when I attacked him because he said having lots of lag... he had made zounds of militias.
Our next target was the green player Lord_of_Destruction... He deserves respect, because in this game he defended against my team, and vs Karlos1 (yellow), who apparently KILLED pro-russian andreus :D , becoming a menace in his south.

While my team tries to kill Karlos1, LoD attacks my base, so we change priorities.... first Lod, and for last Karlos1.
I forgot to take screenshot from Diplomacy, but still I got 1 from statistics.

<<

batoonike

Warrior

Post 22 Jan 2012, 10:15

I believe Lewin said .sav is just the last state of the game and thus is not required for replay.
<<

andreus

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 24 Jan 2012, 16:59

andreus, anus - MusicalAndrey, Muaddip
Mountainous Region
Winner: team 1
Played 1v2 because the enemy blocked all anus' gold and iron mines...
Replay
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 24 Jan 2012, 18:04

I had the same problem on this map not so long ago, someone blocked all my mines, that's completely stupid ..
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 24 Jan 2012, 20:35

Could somebody please tell me how to view a replay? Where can those files be found? I've searched like crazy through my K&M Remake folder but with no succes. :/ I'd appreciate it if somebody would carefully explain to me what to do. Thanks in advance.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

Post 24 Jan 2012, 20:51

Replay attached. I guess .rpl file is all you need?
No, they need the .bas file too.
.bas = A save of the entire game state before play started (includes the terrain, that's the biggest part)
.rpl = The commands players issued during the game such as placing buildings and moving troops.
.sav = The most recent state of the game. Not required for replays.

When you view a replay, the game loads the .bas file and then execute commands from the .rpl file as the game goes.
This format might change later, I think it's a bit confusing to have 3 files.
You can find these files in SavesMP.
<<

caykroyd

Crossbowman

Post 24 Jan 2012, 21:48

Could somebody please tell me how to view a replay?
you view them through kam remake.
<<

Plaguesworn

Militia

Post 25 Jan 2012, 11:54

I don't have a map named "SavesMP", but I do am able to watch my own replays of my multiplayer games. Is this map somewhere else located perhaps? I can't seem to find it in the K&M Remake file location.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 25 Jan 2012, 12:26

I don't have a map named "SavesMP", but I do am able to watch my own replays of my multiplayer games. Is this map somewhere else located perhaps? I can't seem to find it in the K&M Remake file location.
Did you install the KaM Remake to Program Files? Windows Vista and 7 hide files created by programs in Program Files, instead they go in:
C:\Users\<YOUR_USER_NAME>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore
There are ways to disable this, (Google "disable virtual store") but an easier solution is to install the KaM Remake outside of Program Files, or go and find the files each time you need them.
Lewin.

Return to “Game replays”