Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Sado's scripts and maps

<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 15 Sep 2017, 09:37

Re: Sado's scripts and maps

Koczis? What are you doing here? Please upgrade your Cursed Ravine to a 12 player version. And while you're at it, make it just a little more campy, I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. Since you always copy parts of your own maps, it will take you like 10 minutes, right? ;)
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 15 Sep 2017, 10:44

Koczis? What are you doing here? Please upgrade your Cursed Ravine to a 12 player version. And while you're at it, make it just a little more campy, I'm sure everyone will enjoy it. Since you always copy parts of your own maps, it will take you like 10 minutes, right? ;)
:mrgreen:
Anyway not a bad idea to make it that for 12P. Than 12 players would camp on it ;)
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Sep 2017, 16:03

I never understand why some people only say "you must delete this, you are not good", etc. etc.. not every one has became the best player/mapmaker etc. If you are good mapmaker, have more experience and people love your maps, maybe help sado make better map? Say what this map needs, what is wrong? For me this map is very good quality. Maybe is unbalanced, i dont know, I didnt play yet, but I respect you, and your work. Never give up :wink:
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 15 Sep 2017, 20:13

Let me be koczis for a while, to not waste his precious time, I will respond to your post the way he would. Koczis answers are 100% guaranteed to be exactly the same.
I never understand why some people only say "you must delete this, you are not good", etc. etc..
It's simple - if the map is so bad that the only way to fix it is to delete it, I say that!
not every one has became the best player/mapmaker etc.
Exactly, and some people never will! That's why I am honest so that they know that they shouldn't waste their time :)
If you are good mapmaker, have more experience and people love your maps, maybe help sado make better map?
There is nothing that can be done...
Say what this map needs, what is wrong?
This map needs to be deleted.
For me this map is very good quality.
Don't be mad, but I think you should consider consulting your optician.
Maybe is unbalanced, i dont know, I didnt play yet, but I respect you, and your work. Never give up :wink:
You don't have to play it to see!
Have a nice day :)

I'm not mad, I was eager to see Koczis' opinion - no matter how it always stays the same, I still love to see him respond :D Cheers!

Return to “Map Design”