Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Peasant's Redemption[MP map]

<<

LordXavier

Laborer

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:03

Peasant's Redemption[MP map]

Hello, I made a 128x128 multiplayer map for 4 players or 1v1. :)
I also screwed around with the A.I and It seems to work fine for this map.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

T*AnTi-V!RuZz

Former Site Admin

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Nov 2013, 18:19

Re: Peasant's Redemption[MP map]

Screenshot is a bit small, so it's hard to really tell anything. I only see two locations for example. And I'd spend some more time on the mountains.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 28 Nov 2013, 19:07

Well I only watched the map from the screenshot also, but I can see on this picture already that this map lacks details. That´s really important for a nice looking map,to invest more times to place more terrain details and random objects. For example at top left corner of that picture is a big place, where you used like just one type of terrain :mrgreen:

Btw you should think which kind of map you want. Like that it will be really a campy map, because the ""bridges"" are really small, so players can easily defend their positions at this place.

However good job, just try to find more time for that map :-)
<<

LordXavier

Laborer

Post 29 Nov 2013, 07:02

Well I only watched the map from the screenshot also, but I can see on this picture already that this map lacks details. That´s really important for a nice looking map,to invest more times to place more terrain details and random objects. For example at top left corner of that picture is a big place, where you used like just one type of terrain :mrgreen:

Btw you should think which kind of map you want. Like that it will be really a campy map, because the ""bridges"" are really small, so players can easily defend their positions at this place.

Ok, I will see what I can do
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 29 Nov 2013, 09:47

Ok, I will see what I can do
One piece of advice: Take a look at how other mapmakers make their maps and see how they use some techniques. I learned a lot from maps like majestic waters, back in the desert, golden cliffs, cursed ravine etc.. although back in the desert is lacking behind on quality due to better techniques being discoverd and used (sorry To, you should not have made crystaline falls :P)
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

LordXavier

Laborer

Post 29 Nov 2013, 10:38

I did some editing before I go on a small trip with my friends for 2 days.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Map Design”