Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

co-op maps +3 player share

<<

watik

Peasant

Post 21 Apr 2021, 20:07

co-op maps +3 player share

Hello kameres can do you you share yours coop maps ? Me and friends wana play together but have only 2 maps for 3 players :(
lake land and dandy do you have another maps?
have a goood day
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 22 Apr 2021, 07:37

Re: co-op maps +3 player share

Hi
there are plenty of the coop and other maps and campaigns
Some you could probably find here: http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/forum/kamrepos/ But this archive is quite old and I am not sure if its updated regularly

But I suggest you to join KaM Remake discord server https://discord.gg/UkkYceR

There you can find ne beta version with even more maps, campaigns and other improvements

See you there =)
<<

watik

Peasant

Post 22 Apr 2021, 10:24

I thinking about coop v aIi not p v p but thx i dont know about discord
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

Post 22 Apr 2021, 12:58

Yeah, there are many coop maps, check discord #mapmaking channel and pinned messages or just ask ppl there
<<

watik

Peasant

Post 22 Apr 2021, 17:25

I searched the whole forum, pinned files from discord, files on the TS disk and found this, do you know if there are any other maps?
Thank you for help Image
Island Fortres
If any one need i can zip this map and post there
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

Post 23 Apr 2021, 13:05

I searched the whole forum, pinned files from discord, files on the TS disk and found this, do you know if there are any other maps?
Thank you for help Image
Island Fortres
If any one need i can zip this map and post there
I am prety sure there are some other maps (A Southern Journey, Dead Border, No Escape, End of Sanity, Nothern Islands, Return to Moobach and probably others)

Ask peolple on discord, they will help. Its not very convinient to discuss it on forum platform these days.
Btw I could not find anyone on our server with your nickname ;)

> Island Fortres
Is it new map? Did you make it?
Sure post it, but better do it on discord, more ppl will see it and give you response about it
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 28 Apr 2021, 01:21

Last year when I became a mod of the KaM speedrun page, I collected a lot of Single Player and Co-op maps. Click on the Co-op tabs to view the map names. I put them all in a zip file in our repository.

All of those maps are NOT multiplayer maps where it's human's all starting with just a storehouse. The above collection are all the maps where you fight (or build and fight) the AI (where the AI has already pre-built towns).

But if you are strictly asking about 3 player co-op maps, I can't help you there! (All of the above are two player, I believe!)
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.

Return to “Map Design”