Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Shadaoe's maps

<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 24 Jul 2014, 16:35

Re: Shadaoe's maps

There was a bug in the recruitment system or at least with the text: It said (not sure if it´s still a problem in the actual realease): "Pikeman" while you could only make lances and later on it says "Lances" while you could only make pikes :P
<<

Shadaoe

Knight

Post 24 Jul 2014, 16:57

Hahaha, still following the long tradition of not making a goddamn DIRECTORY inside the .zip file :D
Well, yeah, I find it better like that and I never remember to "fix" it.
Glad I could help, especially that I doubt the translators will want to translate so many lines (it's almost like a campaign). How about adding the map in the first post along with a screenshot or something, not to mention uploading it on the Repos?
I'll add it to the first post eventually but I don't think it's actually useful to post it in the repository because it seems like it will be included in the remake's next release.
Also, did you mess with the recruitment code? It seems that sometimes I am unable to recruit anything and after a short time I got no troops left on all the slots (after I try to clear one slot). I don't know how exactly do I reproduce that, but maybe it is strangely related to having lots of unread messages that were never deleted (I am most likely totally wrong tho... how could that even be related?)
There was a bug in the recruitment system or at least with the text: It said (not sure if it´s still a problem in the actual realease): "Pikeman" while you could only make lances and later on it says "Lances" while you could only make pikes :P
Hum I'll try to reproduce that if I get time and try to fix it, with my legendary speed.
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 13 Jun 2015, 15:50

Your speed is really legendary, because in 6720 we have that bug with lances and pikes=)

Btw, someone completed the mission on the second island in castle? My light-blue allies don't help me, they're just stand, like decoration. Mb i have wrong squads (32 swords, 16 xbows and 9 knights), or just don't know how to kill so big army of enemies. Pls, help me =)

P.S. Is there any additional quests on this map?
<<

vovets1

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 13 Jun 2015, 16:23

Ah, it was the last mission. After so easy fights this one was very hard, and i used disadvantages of AI. But i complited it (64 swords and 9 knights). But i wasted for last fight an HOUR, and earned 0 (!) gold!!! :(

Very good mission, but this game will more interesting if you add some additional quests.

Return to “Map Design”