Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

My first map

<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 20 Apr 2012, 17:55

My first map

This is my first map, which I made by KaM remakes editor) Nature is really bad, I think, but scenario I guess is interesting) I played this map 2 times for each side against good battle master and I won(the map is 1x1 and looks like battle, however there are a few buildings and this map is in menu of games with buildings). There is a small town in valley, which surrounded by deep forest. There is a lot of products and food. The army of mercenaries has nothing, except their camp with no products. So they should robber this town. However if mercenaries will attack slowly - they will fall by a new recruited forces of town defenders. That is cruel reality of medieval life :D

http://depositfiles.com/files/9ubupe1py
бесплатно=free press this button

here are some screenshots

Last edited by Lord_Stronghold on 20 Apr 2012, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 20 Apr 2012, 18:04

Re: My first map

I don't like battles that much but this one seems different. Maybe make the landscape a bit more hilly :) and just maybe use less different tree types.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 20 Apr 2012, 18:26

I don't like battles that much but this one seems different. Maybe make the landscape a bit more hilly :) and just maybe use less different tree types.
Revo, I made this one in remakes editor) But I agree, that territory I made sucks)
Image Image
<<

Lord_Stronghold

Crossbowman

Post 23 Apr 2012, 12:20

update version by Andreus) http://speedy.sh/ddqj9/Mercenary-invasion.rar

no the map calles Mercenary-invasion
Image Image
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 07 Jul 2013, 16:18

So that is the map "Mercenary invasion",right?
When it is that mentioned map I must say that it needs balance! It isn´t winable in the Remake for the defender, only when the attacker isn´t a human :P I am sure you wanted to show like !Low Army VS iron troops! and the "cheap" army has no chance. But no way. You can´t win because the attacker has like more army AND like 70% of that army are barbarians, so reducing them would maybe fix that problem.

Return to “Map Design”