Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Register  •  Login

Lines that need to be translated

<<

Litude

User avatar

King Karolus

Posts: 1231

Joined: 01 May 2006, 22:00

Location: Finland

Post 31 Aug 2008, 19:31

Thanks a lot! This means that I'll be able to do a Russian version of the patch after all :).
<<

Litude

User avatar

King Karolus

Posts: 1231

Joined: 01 May 2006, 22:00

Location: Finland

Post 31 Aug 2008, 20:12

Okay there's a problem with one Russian message:
[code]Для строительства новых домов и дорог вам потребуются камни. Постройте каменоломню вблизи каменного карьера. Затем вы должны подготовить камнетеса, который впоследствии будет изготавливать новый строительный материал. Вы можете построить хижину рыбака рядом с водой.[/quote]
This message is a bit too long. Could you try making it shorter without taking out anything important?

Oh and I changed "Музыкальный проигрыватель" to "Проигрыватель" because "Музыкальный проигрыватель" was too long.
Or would "Музыкальный" be better?
<<

AZA

Serf

Posts: 5

Joined: 30 Aug 2008, 22:00

Location: Russia, Moscow

Post 31 Aug 2008, 20:50

Mail sent.

Thanks a lot! This means that I'll be able to do a Russian version of the patch after all Smile.
Our fans will be happy to see your path, of cource. 8) Im ready to do feasible tasks about game, if need.
<<

Litude

User avatar

King Karolus

Posts: 1231

Joined: 01 May 2006, 22:00

Location: Finland

Post 31 Aug 2008, 22:02

Great, I got them. I'm aiming to get Russian beta released on Tuesday.
<<

Thunderwolf

User avatar

Crossbowman

Posts: 233

Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 23:00

Location: Netherlands

Post 05 Sep 2008, 07:46

Re: Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish & Russian translati

Image Dutch strings Image

We have arrived at the final stronghold of the treacherous rebels.
You shall kill all of the rebellious and vulgar people living here, leaving not a single breathing soul after this great battle has come to an end!


-> We zijn aangekomen bij de laatste vesting van de verraderlijke rebellen. U zult alle rebellen die hier wonen vermoorden, zodat er geen levend wezen hier overblijft zodra het gevecht voorbij is!

Our spies report that our enemy has indeed discovered our new location and even now prepares an attack against thee. Take your trusty sword once more and show no mercy to these ruthless rebels!


-> Onze spionnen rapporteren dat onze vijand inderdaad onze nieuwe locatie heeft ontdekt en nu zelfs een aanval op ons voorbereidt. Neem uw vertrouwt zwaard nogmaals en heb geen genade met deze meedogenloze rebellen!

Je moet het dorp in het Zuiden onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.
Change line to mention defending allied troops instead of village

-> Je moet de troepen van onze Zuiderlijke bondgenoot onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.
~old sig
MissionBuilder v0.9f2 UPDATED!!
Defend The Outer Colony. fight for your king and uncover the secrets of this land.
Temporary version at
http://thunderwolf.x10hosting.com/index.php
"You can't defeat me, I've played Knights and Merchants"
<<

Litude

User avatar

King Karolus

Posts: 1231

Joined: 01 May 2006, 22:00

Location: Finland

Post 05 Sep 2008, 07:50

Great, now I can finally update the Dutch version.
Will be gone for the weekend though so no patch before Monday at least.
<<

kuba11100

Sword Fighter

Posts: 286

Joined: 16 Jul 2008, 22:00

Location: Poland

Post 05 Sep 2008, 13:42

Error in Polish blacksmith's description in word "ciezkie". There should be "ogonek" under the e (L alt+0234)! I wrote the post without encoding, but dot above the z is correct.
<<

The Dark Lord

User avatar

King Karolus Servant

Posts: 2152

Joined: 29 Aug 2007, 22:00

Location: In his dark thunderstormy castle

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 05 Sep 2008, 17:07

Re: Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish & Russian translati

Thunderwolf wrote:Image Dutch strings Image

We have arrived at the final stronghold of the treacherous rebels.
You shall kill all of the rebellious and vulgar people living here, leaving not a single breathing soul after this great battle has come to an end!


-> We zijn aangekomen bij de laatste vesting van de verraderlijke rebellen. U zult alle rebellen die hier wonen vermoorden, zodat er geen levend wezen hier overblijft zodra het gevecht voorbij is!

Our spies report that our enemy has indeed discovered our new location and even now prepares an attack against thee. Take your trusty sword once more and show no mercy to these ruthless rebels!


-> Onze spionnen rapporteren dat onze vijand inderdaad onze nieuwe locatie heeft ontdekt en nu zelfs een aanval op ons voorbereidt. Neem uw vertrouwt zwaard nogmaals en heb geen genade met deze meedogenloze rebellen!

Je moet het dorp in het Zuiden onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.
Change line to mention defending allied troops instead of village

-> Je moet de troepen van onze Zuiderlijke bondgenoot onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.


In my opinion, wanneer sounds better here. ''zodra'' is not wrong though.

I don't know much about the Dutch language as it was in the past, but otherwise vertrouwt zwaard nogmaals en heb geen genade would be quite wrong. :wink:

Zuiderlijk or zuidelijk?

P.s.: You used the word hier two times, which is not needed.
<<

Thunderwolf

User avatar

Crossbowman

Posts: 233

Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 23:00

Location: Netherlands

Post 07 Sep 2008, 16:26

the second 'hier' could definetely be left out.

In my opinion, wanneer sounds better here. ''zodra'' is not wrong though.

I'm not sure about that one.

[code]Je moet de troepen van bondgenoot ten zuiden van ons onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.[/quote]
is ook mogelijk.

[code]Onze spionnen rapporteren dat onze vijand inderdaad onze nieuwe locatie heeft ontdekt en nu zelfs een aanval op ons voorbereidt. Neem nogmaals uw vertrouwd zwaard en heb geen genade met deze meedogenloze rebellen! [/quote]
zo wat beter?
~old sig
MissionBuilder v0.9f2 UPDATED!!
Defend The Outer Colony. fight for your king and uncover the secrets of this land.
Temporary version at
http://thunderwolf.x10hosting.com/index.php
"You can't defeat me, I've played Knights and Merchants"
<<

The Dark Lord

User avatar

King Karolus Servant

Posts: 2152

Joined: 29 Aug 2007, 22:00

Location: In his dark thunderstormy castle

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 07 Sep 2008, 16:40

Thunderwolf wrote:[code]Je moet de troepen van bondgenoot ten zuiden van ons onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.

is ook mogelijk.[/quote]

You forgot the word "onze'' just before ''bondgenoot''. And now it sounds like only our allied soldiers are in the south. I'm quite sure it is ''zuidelijk'', so that would be best I guess.

Thunderwolf wrote:[code]Onze spionnen rapporteren dat onze vijand inderdaad onze nieuwe locatie heeft ontdekt en nu zelfs een aanval op ons voorbereidt. Neem nogmaals uw vertrouwd zwaard en heb geen genade met deze meedogenloze rebellen!

zo wat beter?[/quote]

Yes, better, but I'm not satisfied yet. :P
vertrouwd --> vertrouwde
heb geen genade met --> ken/toon geen genade voor
<<

Lewin

User avatar

KaM Remake Developer

Posts: 3821

Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 22:00

Location: Australia

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 08 Sep 2008, 01:51

I just wanted to say that once you two have finished discussing what words to use, you will need to write the finalised messages for Litude, not a list of what to change from the first draft. :P
I am getting confused reading this because you keep changing things.
Just wanted to point that out...
Lewin.
<<

Thunderwolf

User avatar

Crossbowman

Posts: 233

Joined: 22 Jan 2008, 23:00

Location: Netherlands

Post 08 Sep 2008, 09:01

-> We zijn aangekomen bij de laatste vesting van de verraderlijke rebellen. U zult alle rebellen die hier wonen vermoorden, zodat er geen levend wezen overblijft wanneer het gevecht voorbij is!

what is changed: 2nd 'hier' deleted; 'zodra' changed to 'wanneer'.

-> Onze spionnen rapporteren dat onze vijand inderdaad onze nieuwe locatie heeft ontdekt en nu zelfs een aanval op ons voorbereidt. Neem nogmaals uw vertrouwde zwaard en toon geen genade aan deze meedogenloze rebellen!

what is changed: 'toon genade aan' would be better than 'toon genade voor'

-> Je moet de troepen van onze zuidelijke bondgenoot onder alle omstandigheden tegen de vijandelijke aanvallen beschermen.

what is changed: 'zuiderlijke' to 'zuidelijke'

@Lewin: I AM writing the entire entire message over again as I did before as well. As you can see, the text is the adapted version already.

@TDL: satisfied now?


::::EDIT:::::
THIS IS THE FINAL VERSION...
~old sig
MissionBuilder v0.9f2 UPDATED!!
Defend The Outer Colony. fight for your king and uncover the secrets of this land.
Temporary version at
http://thunderwolf.x10hosting.com/index.php
"You can't defeat me, I've played Knights and Merchants"
<<

The Dark Lord

User avatar

King Karolus Servant

Posts: 2152

Joined: 29 Aug 2007, 22:00

Location: In his dark thunderstormy castle

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 08 Sep 2008, 11:44

Yes, perfect now. You are right about ''aan''. ''voor'' is incorrect. My mistake. :)
<<

Litude

User avatar

King Karolus

Posts: 1231

Joined: 01 May 2006, 22:00

Location: Finland

Post 11 Sep 2008, 17:17

Okay a bunch of new strings were just added, all part of the improved tutorial.
<<

The Dark Lord

User avatar

King Karolus Servant

Posts: 2152

Joined: 29 Aug 2007, 22:00

Location: In his dark thunderstormy castle

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 11 Sep 2008, 20:54

All strings at the first page need to be translated?
PreviousNext

Return to 1.60 Patch (Service Release 3)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron