Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

The release candidate (2) is here at last!

<<

Infidelius

Post 01 Oct 2012, 15:35

Re: The release candidate (2) is here at last!

Well maybe a solution will come shortly.. btw is there any way to upgrade the rate of enemies/allies equipping soldiers?
I hade a text once but it doesnt work properly anymore.... It would be nice to change some scripts so enemies/allies will equip soldiers
every 30 seconds or so.
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 01 Oct 2012, 15:51

btw is there any way to upgrade the rate of enemies/allies equipping soldiers?
I hade a text once but it doesnt work properly anymore.... It would be nice to change some scripts so enemies/allies will equip soldiers every 30 seconds or so.
That's not possible in KaM, however it is possible in the KaM Remake (we added a new command for it: !SET_AI_CHARACTER EQUIP_RATE <ticks>) But that command will only work in the Remake, there's no way to change it from the defaults in TPR/TSK unfortunately :( The best you can do is add more AI players.
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 05 Oct 2012, 16:00

@Infidelius: If you have a legal version of the game, you should backup your saved games (the folder "save" in KaM - The Peasants Rebellion\data) and reinstall your game. After this the patch should install correctly.
What language is your game in?
<<

Leonidas

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 06 Oct 2012, 18:54

Lituide I can't istall rc2 polish.I delete HKLM\SOFTWARE\JOYMANIA Entertainment\KnightsandMerchants TPR.But i don't know why i can't install it.Can You send this rc2 in RaR archiwe?
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 20 Oct 2012, 06:48

Have you tried reinstalling your game?
<<

Xenoid

Peasant

Post 04 Jan 2013, 09:14

When I try to install the patch over my fresh installed Knights and Merchants Russian version ("Война и Мир" aka TSK) I get error, that I don't have "Вторая Корона" (aka TPR) installed or it is different language. I do not have it indeed, but as change log says, there are changes for TSK. How can I install changes without having TPR?
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 06 Jan 2013, 07:48

The patch only works for TPR (Вторая Корона). It adds the TSK campaign to the Russian version of the game, hence the change log for that campaign being included.
<<

Xenoid

Peasant

Post 06 Jan 2013, 08:11

That is unfortunate, since I am having issues in TSK under Windows 7 with mouse and none of the patches worked. Didn't had them using Windows XP.
<<

Diego-8

Post 15 Mar 2013, 22:06

Good morning to all, I have a question, I managed to complete the missions of the two campaigns, and wanted to know if more campaigns to download or something to change the game a bit. Greetings
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 15 Mar 2013, 22:21

This is off topic, but I'll answer your question by restating an eariler post that I made on the forum:
Congratulations, Danjb! Mission 14 TPR is inexcusable. I don't know if you were playing a patched game, but the mission is so bugged, it obviously wasn't tested.

Anyway, there are plenty of fan-made campaigns. In my opinion, many are not very good, but "The New Lands" by The Dark Lord is definitely the best, even surpassing TSK by many people's opinions (mine included). Don't forget about the sequel, "The Western World" once you are done with The New Lands.

While I'm at it, I might as well give an advertisment for my campaign "For King and Country." ;)

Anyway, all of these and many others can be found at Lewin's KaM website on the Download Missions Page.
Have fun!
I used to spam this forum so much...

Return to “1.60 Patch (Service Release 3)”