Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Mini Games

<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 13 Aug 2013, 16:58

Re: Mini Games

That colour is available for players. Just check colors in lobby. Anyway we reached 60th wave! But we didnt defeat it :P. About 56th wave enemy crushed our positions but we fought to the last soldier :D.
Thanks to Luki, Setka(Luki's sister) and Woloszek! It was honour to die next to you :P.

Here is the replay:
zombie epic.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 13 Aug 2013, 18:08

3.) I would change the AI color to sth special like "Magi waterblue" :D Its in the remake editor, i would just choose a color that isnt chooseable from humans, like black :P because that is hard then XD
this is a color that you can't choose but there are colors that look like it
and loc 6 has a scout now (not yet uploaded)
Yeah why you cant change that in the Remake, it looks special in normal tpr, strange?!
<<

Skypper

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 13 Aug 2013, 18:43

i will watch your replay as soon as possible over 5 minutes i think :P
More waves will soon follow for the zombie apocalyps

Hmmm.....
Any other suggestion for the color problem?

i have upload a new version of Dark Ravines and Dangerous Hills.
100+ waves !
You get a award for every achievement you collect!
New awards!
Castle placed more to the back of the map, soldiers will join not so fast a group of soldiers!

enjoy!
Greets Skypper (Totally Insane)

- Beginning map maker -
<<

Skypper

Knight

Post 13 Aug 2013, 19:08

Very nice done :)
I will add you to the list

maybe it is nice to do a clan tournament who get the most points (after i add a few waves :P)
What do you think?

- Beginning map maker -
<<

Kamykos

Pikeman

Post 13 Aug 2013, 19:40

Tournament is hard to organise but who knows ;). About the colour, I don't think this is a big problem :P. Just cosmetic thing.
<<

woloszek

Sword Fighter

Post 13 Aug 2013, 19:40

1st place! oh yeaaaa :mrgreen:
<<

Skypper

Knight

Post 13 Aug 2013, 20:00

i am not so in to the clans :(
and don't even know how many active clans there are.
but if there are multiple clans i could try something :)

- Beginning map maker -
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Aug 2013, 00:18

Great job! I like this idea. In older version of "Zombie Apocalypse" I get ~4100 points. 2nd map is also good, but those archievements are easy to get (find x, or get xxx points). I know you'll make them more creative in next maps.
I hope I'll see them in next release, because I want to try multiplayer version.;)
<<

Skypper

Knight

Post 15 Aug 2013, 08:44

i have add you to the list, but do you have a replay? ;)
for DRaDH i will make a MP, but i need to do more scripting and edit the map because it is to small now.

I agree that the achievements are to easy, but they are more for fun.
if you have a nice idea for new achievements i will add them.
did you played the last version of DRaDH, that one has some new achievements

- Beginning map maker -
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Aug 2013, 13:11

There it is.
I have a bit less points than I expected.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Skypper

Knight

Post 15 Aug 2013, 13:34

i would train more ranges units in the early game

nice done better than me :p

- Beginning map maker -
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Aug 2013, 14:56

Oops, I sent wrong replay... My bad. :)
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 15 Aug 2013, 20:30

Wait, I sent a good replay, where I get 4061 points... Are you sure you watched my replay? It' named "Zombie apocalyps Solo 2".
<<

Skypper

Knight

Post 15 Aug 2013, 20:32

yah i'm sure about that.
still better than my score

- Beginning map maker -
<<

cmowla

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 17 Aug 2013, 11:12

I just played the original map (no modifications to the generated groups except that I fixed the "16 error" so that all xbowmen groups would be created AND I added additional text to display like the clock, my username, etc.), so Skypper, you can put this on the score board for me.

I lasted until the 51st wave started releasing all of its merciless wrath. (That's a make or break wave, if you ask me...the next major barrier to break would be wave 56).

21 858 points (which is close to half of the possible points which can be earned: I killed 43% or 4182/9669 enemy troops that would be generated with all 59 waves, while a great deal starved to death).

Hmm more than double the current high score, and I didn't even send cavalry to go kill xbowmen created in the far north like I saw some did in the recent 4P replay...nor did I kill any xbowmen just sitting above me.

Ben would be proud to hear that I survived the first 45 waves without saves. (H)

Unfortunately the replay only works up to about the 35th wave, I think, but note that my setup to tackle the eastern groups didn't change even to the very end: it's almost flawless...you might just lose around 20 troops up to the 45th wave from the 3 generated groups to the east. My point being that if you follow my eastern setup (meaning, you duplicate it EXACTLY, and I mean exactly...don't put the bowmen one unit left or right, etc.), then you will benefit greatly. It turns out that I survived all 59 waves playing just the east using this setup, and, as I have done previously, the first 55 waves fighting just the north. Merging them together wasn't that much of a change, so I'm surprised I didn't last longer.

I think my strategy makes the first 45 waves EASY, but after that, things go down hill pretty quickly. As I already mentioned, I survived the first 45 waves without saves, but then I used saves to survive another 5 waves. You will notice that up until about the 48th wave, I lost no more than 225 troops or so, which is a small number in comparison to how many I killed (I think the kill to lose ratio was at least 17 to 1).

I'm sure if others study my setup for the eastern groups as well as my setup for the north and northwest will be able to get to the 45th wave SP, no problem. For those who love to send knights to kill the xbowmen group created in the far north, you can probably rack up several hundred (maybe a few thousand) extra points more than I did, but the key is DON'T attack the troops above you...let them come to you, and the rest will sit there until they die from starvation. For those experienced in playing KaM the easy way, sound similar?

I believe I just raised the bar by quite a lot, but I have given you guys the tools to survive the first 45 waves without even thinking too hard. You're welcome :)
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.

Return to “Map Design”