Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Lines that need to be translated

<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 20 Aug 2008, 21:13

Lines that need to be translated

I thought it would be best to create a separate thread for strings that need translations. I welcome anyone to give their hand at translating the strings but you naturally need to have a good knowledge of the language (i.e. not something you studied in school for 2 years).

Image Czech strings Image
Nothing for now....

Image Dutch strings Image
All done! Huge thanks to everyone who contributed to the translation efforts!

Image French strings Image

Image German strings Image

Image Hungarian strings Image

Image Polish strings Image

Image Russian strings Image

Image Spanish strings Image
Nothing for now....

As I said all translations are more than welcome and proper credit will be given to people whose lines end up in the finalized patch! Note that new lines may be added and old ones removed when necessary.
Oh and please remember to double check that there are no spelling errors in the translated lines!

Finally, if you have The Peasants Rebellion in any other language than the ones mentioned above (excluding English of course :P) and want to help making a patch for this language, please contact me (PM or e-mail is fine)!
<<

kuba11100

Sword Fighter

Post 20 Aug 2008, 21:41

Problems with encoding, so get the Polish file here. (Windows-1250 encoding)
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 20 Aug 2008, 21:55

Wow that was fast! Thanks :)
Noticed that the mention of building a fisherman's hut is apparently missing from the Polish tutorial, (or did I just not find it?) so that string also needs to be translated. Find it above.
<<

kuba11100

Sword Fighter

Post 20 Aug 2008, 22:16

Okay, new file is under the same link above (also changed one word in tutorial-end message, now it sounds better). I've also included one little fix in this file.
<<

Merchator

Sword Fighter

Post 21 Aug 2008, 11:55

Re: SR3 - Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish & Russian tra

Okay, here we go 8)
  Code:
Music Player[/quote] This is not that easy, but I would say ->"Musik Player" or just "Musik" ("Musik" is the proper one") [code]Storehouse[/quote] ->"Lagerhaus" [code]Storehouse and troops[/quote] ->"Lagerhaus und Truppen" [code]Village and troops[/quote] ->"Geb?ude und Truppen" [code]Your fisherman is too far away from the water.[/quote] ->"Dein Fischer befindet sich nicht in der N?he eines Gew?ssers" [code]Now you should build a butcher's and a tannery to process the meat and skins. Once you've constructed these two buildings, your economy is doing well. One of your long-term goals should be the production of new weapons to defeat your opponents, so why not give it a try right now?[/quote] ->"Jetzt sollten Sie eine Gerberei und Metzgerei errichten, um die H?ute und das Fleisch weiterverarbeiten zu k?nnen. Sobald Sie diese Geb?ude errichtet haben, sollte ihre Wirtschaft auf eigenen F??en stehen k?nnen. Ein gr??eres Ziel w?re es jedoch, Waffen zu produzieren und deine Feinde mit milit?rischen Einheiten zu vernichten."
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 21 Aug 2008, 14:33

Re: SR3 - Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish & Russian tra

Image Dutch strings Image
  Code:
Music Player[/quote] Muziekspeler [code]Storehouse[/quote] Magazijn [code]Storehouse and troops[/quote] Magazijn en troepen [code]Village and troops[/quote] Gebouwen en troepen [code]Your fisherman is too far away from the water.[/quote] Je vissershut is te ver van het water geplaatst. [code]Now you should build a butcher's and a tannery to process the meat and skins. Once you've constructed these two buildings, your economy is doing well. One of your long-term goals should be the production of new weapons to defeat your opponents, so why not give it a try right now?[/quote] Nu zul je een slagerij en een leerlooierij moeten bouwen om vlees en huiden te produceren. Wanneer je deze gebouwen hebt voltooid, zal je economie goed lopen. Een van je uiteindelijke doelen zal zijn om de productie van nieuwe wapens te starten en je tegenstanders te verslaan. Waarom probeer je het niet nu direct?
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 21 Aug 2008, 16:33

@Merchator:
Great, thanks! There's no musikspieler in German? The strings turned out good but the last message was too long to fit within a message, so could you try rewording it to be shorter?

@The Dark Lord:
Great work too! I see you changed the mention from fisherman to fisherhut, but I don't think that matters. Your suggestion for the last message was also too long, unfortunately :(.
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 21 Aug 2008, 19:11

that makes sense... the fisherman lives in his house so the house is too far away from the water, not the fisherman

"Je vissershut is te ver van het water gelegen." is a little better

Nu zou je een slagerij en een leerlooierij moeten bouwen om vlees en huiden te produceren. Wanneer deze gebouwen voltooid zijn, zal je economie goed lopen. E?n van je einddoelen zal zijn wapens te produceren om daarmee dan je vijanden te verslaan. Waarom probeer je dat nu eens niet?
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 21 Aug 2008, 19:12

I see you changed the mention from fisherman to fisherhut, but I don't think that matters.
If I would translate it to English, I wrote: ''Your fisherman's hut is placed too far away from the water.''

I think it is better. If the fisherman is too far away, he could just walk to the water. Fisherman's huts can't. :wink:
Your suggestion for the last message was also too long, unfortunately :(.
I think it wouldn't be a disaster when you leave this part out: ''Waarom probeer je het niet nu direct?''
If you disagree with me, I think I can make that message a bit shorter.

//Edit: I see Nick agrees with me. :) And he is right, ''gelegen'' is slightly better than ''geplaatst'', unless you would say ''Je hebt je vissershut te ver van het water geplaatst'', but that is longer.
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 21 Aug 2008, 19:17

Erm i want to say i edited my previous post lol :p
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 21 Aug 2008, 19:17

that makes sense... the fisherman lives in his house so the house is too far away from the water, not the fisherman

"Je vissershut is te ver van het water gelegen." is a little better

Nu zou je een slagerij en een leerlooierij moeten bouwen om vlees en huiden te produceren. Wanneer deze gebouwen voltooid zijn, zal je economie goed lopen. E?n van je einddoelen zal zijn wapens te produceren om daarmee dan je vijanden te verslaan. Waarom probeer je dat nu eens niet?
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 21 Aug 2008, 19:18

erm the forum is acting weird i edit and it replys :S
<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 22 Aug 2008, 04:46

I agree, I think the English release should say "Your fisherman's hut is placed too far away from the water" It makes more sense like that...
Lewin.
<<

Thunderwolf

Crossbowman

Website: http://thunderwolf.freehost10.com/KaMMissionBuilder/index.php

Post 22 Aug 2008, 12:27

What do you think of this, it's slightly shorter and says sort of the same.

Nu moet je een slagerij en een leerlooierij bouwen voor vlees en huiden te krijgen. Een van de doelen is wapens te produceren om de vijanden te verslaan. Probeer het maar eens.
~old sig
MissionBuilder v0.9f2 UPDATED!!
Defend The Outer Colony. fight for your king and uncover the secrets of this land.
Temporary version at
http://thunderwolf.x10hosting.com/index.php
"You can't defeat me, I've played Knights and Merchants"
<<

Nick

Crossbowman

Post 22 Aug 2008, 19:23

mmm its shorter but it isnt exactly the same as the english one

Return to “1.60 Patch (Service Release 3)”