<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Sep 2014, 09:20

Re: PAKER TEAM Maps [MULTI]

Hello

Cube (v7)

+ each player has a unique starting area.
+ fix bugs

Well looking out much much better:) GG 2012!

The 5th location from top, which is in the first column or in the second row from the top...doesnt have too much sand? that field can not plan trees and plan farm fields.
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 28 Sep 2014, 09:37

The 5th location from top, which is in the first column or in the second row from the top...doesnt have too much sand? that field can not plan trees and plan farm fields.
True :/

looks nice but is useless. I Fixed it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 29 Sep 2014, 12:20

Hello. You asked about adding this map to the Remake. At the moment I think the looks are not good enough yet. However, I see much potential in this map for fun short-peacetime FFA gaming. We didn't allow any bad looking building maps before (apart from the popular ones), but I think we can make one exception, to motivate you to work on your maps more. If I alone were to decide if it gets into the Remake, I would say: either get the looks much better, or make corner locations as hard to attack, as the others. (make entrances to corner locations bigger) I think it's a fair proposition. We are going to allow at least one or two bad looking scripted maps (and by bad I mean 10 times worse than Cube) so why not make an exception here. This is not a final decision yet, just opinion of sado.

The Dark Lord, Leeuwgie: as the members of the "commitee", please agree or disagree with my opinion here, and eventually give some feedback. Leeuwgie already made a long post on how to improve the map, which is worth reading again.
<<

Tiank

Knight

Post 29 Sep 2014, 13:21

@Paker, in my opinion, that blocked passage on locs 1 and 9, these borders of locs, should be changed into a mountains, not remain blocked like that. It doesn't look good now. That's nice, that you tried to make every loc look different, but this solution is bad. Try making golden mountains there, you could just put snow tiles (that ground-snow ones) around it, so the theme is still snowy.

Also tiles 163:4, 146:1 - no comments :).
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 02 Oct 2014, 08:54

Hello

Cube (v8)

F I X:

- tiles :P
- bigger passages to corner players.

CUBE (v8):

First Cube :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 03 Oct 2014, 08:29

Several people have downloaded the map. Opinions? What to improve?
<<

Michalpl

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 03 Oct 2014, 11:08

One thing about all maps they should be made on rc2 or 3 because of upcoming AI changes to apply AI settings for each map
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 03 Oct 2014, 21:09

One thing about all maps they should be made on rc2 or 3 because of upcoming AI changes to apply AI settings for each map
I have rc3.
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 08 Oct 2014, 13:47

@sado1 and team remake- map ok ?
<<

Leeuwgie

Sword Fighter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 09 Oct 2014, 20:00

I see you improved some things so I think it's better looking than last time, good job :)
No matter what, always keep smiling ~ Bassie (from Bassie & Adriaan)
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 10 Oct 2014, 13:01

I see you improved some things so I think it's better looking than last time, good job :)
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 13 Oct 2014, 14:20

Hello

Another Cube

changes:

- removal sand from location
- other small fix

Please download and check map :)
<<

Brolian

Recruit

Post 15 Oct 2014, 20:45

Hello, i checked Your map, i will not talk about look like map, or write pls change one tile to another :-)

First what i must say, its mine opinion.
Map very good to play team vs team. But first what about when play 12 players and play in all vs all.
Then player between two enemy have to attention on mountains. On this map can be one tactic secure line where are mountains or just do not build houses in 10 tiles from mountain.
Enemy can just attack from another side and camping or destroy builds or kill easly unit.
If player decide to not camping and do not use mountais on border, map is very good to good fights like 6 large army vs 6 large army :-)
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 16 Oct 2014, 12:06

Hello, i checked Your map, i will not talk about look like map, or write pls change one tile to another :-)

First what i must say, its mine opinion.
Map very good to play team vs team. But first what about when play 12 players and play in all vs all.
Then player between two enemy have to attention on mountains. On this map can be one tactic secure line where are mountains or just do not build houses in 10 tiles from mountain.
Enemy can just attack from another side and camping or destroy builds or kill easly unit.
If player decide to not camping and do not use mountais on border, map is very good to good fights like 6 large army vs 6 large army :-)
Hello Brolian!

Nice to see You ! "New" person in my topic :)

First: Yes 12 playable location but now and future max players on map is only 8. ( Maybe Lewin do 9 players...)
The playing field is so large that quietly expand the player does not "touching mountains". And even if it is bad luck :)

If Lewin increased to a maximum size of 256x256 maps above, I could improve, expand the mountains.

Besides, I think the players more they build their villages and went to the iron in the center of the map.
<<

Remake 2012

Knight

Post 25 Oct 2014, 08:44

Hello!

25.10.2014 - new CUBE !

Fix:

- more coal (jupii) ;)
-small things fix

CUBE is HERE !

In my opinion the map is FINISHED!

D O W N L O A D:
download/file.php?id=2323

Return to “Map Design”