Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

An Empire Destroyed

<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 21 Dec 2014, 03:50

Re: An Empire Destroyed

exactly, i will rephrase the message so it will be more clear. thanks for reporting anyway :)
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

krisdw

Pikeman

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 26 Dec 2014, 11:56

exactly, i will rephrase the message so it will be more clear. thanks for reporting anyway :)
Oh cool, I didn't get that to work either. Will try it in my next playthrough.

I just posted my "review" of your campaign in another topic, I'm going to repost it here:

First things first: I enjoyed it IMMENSELY! I felt very immersed in the campaign. The maps played very nicely, the missions were sometimes surprising and the scripting is incredible. Thank you for making it, I hope to see more in the future.

I encountered a few bugs:

-In mission 9, I had about 50 minutes remaining, when suddenly I got the Mission Completed message. However, I didn't have enough materials yet. I think I had all the troops (except I think Crossbowmen), but I hardly came close to having enough weapons and stuff. You might want to look into that :) It was a neatly designed mission though, reminded me of a mission in Federation of Neryn, but then with a bigger challenge. In the Neryn game, you had the map all to yourself with no threat from AI. In your mission, I really had to be on the lookout at all times. Loved it!

-In mission 12, the Crossbowmen that are standing at the north part of the map, facing north, can only be killed by standing in front of the walls, as opposed to inside the walls. Small bug I think, but can't be too hard to fix.

-There are a couple of easily fixable errors in the Dutch translation. Not a big deal though!

And then the biggest bug of all...

-THERE IS NO MISSION 13! Now get your lazy ass off this forum and start working on the rest ;) Just kidding of course. Nice campaign, thanks for making it.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 26 Dec 2014, 12:13

yes all these bugreports are reported indeed, and will be fixed for the next release. i finally took my time to read the dutch translations and fix them too, since i got plenty of time now anyway. you are wrong about mission 13 though, i am currently making the map for mission 17, but they are just not publicly released yet :) thanks for playing!

edit: the crosbowmen part is new to me, but taking a look at the map i know what the issue is and the fix is quite the large one i am afraid :D
Last edited by dicsoupcan on 26 Dec 2014, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Dec 2014, 15:15

will be fixed for the next release
I hope there's gonna be a hotfix sooner, cos there are some other bugs in Remake that need fixing as well, especially that unplayable Raven's Field right now ;). Also, Polish translations should be fixed, as I'm looking at them now...

Sorry for offtop.
Last edited by Tiank on 26 Dec 2014, 15:18, edited 1 time in total.
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 26 Dec 2014, 15:15

polish translations? i thought sado translated everything quite well?
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 26 Dec 2014, 15:18

Sorry, I didn't mean your campaign's translations, that was just fast thought :).
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 26 Dec 2014, 15:19

that's ok. if a hotfix would come out i'll see if we can squeeze in a few crucial bug fixes aswell (i am looking at a let's play and a bug causes you to skip half the map in mission 02^^)
<<

palfibeni

Post 02 Jan 2015, 16:53

Hello, i am here, because i have problems, completing mission 5, i have challanged some patrol, that is why i cant win?
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

Post 02 Jan 2015, 17:12

in mission 5 the fog is on the wrong sid,e you need to get to the lake on the top right in order to win. it will be fixed asap.
<<

PegazuS

Recruit

Post 06 Oct 2017, 04:22

Hello.

Just finished this amazing campaing. Thanks for making it.

I would give a feedback about some bugs but it seems like other people already has mentioned the "crossbown bug" of mission 12 and the wrong vision of mission 5.
Other thing that i´ve noticed is that if you hold the big wave of the first mission (where you were supposed to die) the game don´t end and no more enemies will come. In this case, i suggest to keep sending waves of enemies till you really die.

Nevertheless, this campaign was really cool, and hard.

Return to “Map Design”