Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

New 2 players campaign - Co-op Knights II

<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 06 Jun 2017, 20:45

New 2 players campaign - Co-op Knights II

Here it is, long-awaited sequel for Co-op Knights I-campaign. Co-op Knights II-campaing has a lot of similarities with Co-op Knights I, including bronze, silver and gold target times and the amount of missions. Difficulty level is increasing from mission to mission and golden target times are more difficult to achieve. In all missions you must still build a village. (H)

Missions:
Co-op Knights II - Mission 01.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 02.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 03.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 04.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 05.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 06.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 07.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 08.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 09.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 10.jpg
Co-op Knights II - Mission 11.jpg
Download:
Co-op Knights II - Full Campaign.zip
- Add missions to C:\KaM Remake\MapsMP
- You can find missions in "Co-operative Map"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Emotion 98.3 on 09 Feb 2018, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights I viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2877
- Try my two player campaign: Co-op Knights II viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3400
<<

Black

Warrior

KaM Skill Level: Average

Post 07 Jun 2017, 09:20

Re: Co-op Knights II - new two players campaign

Really really good work. I can only immagine how much time take you these 2 campaigns.

I've just started the first of your campaign yesterday with a friend, we made the first 3 missions and we really like them. Hope to test also this new campaign soon :)
Keep it up!
<<

seluce

Peasant

Post 09 Jun 2017, 16:00

Oh my god! Very nice. I'll test it next days with a friend! :)

Nice job dude!
<<

Tiank

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 30 Jul 2017, 07:43

Started Co-op Knights II with my brother and we really liked first two missions so far! Good ideas, map desing that forces to think what and where you build (especially second mission) and good looks - that's what makes campaign interesting. Of course, another important factor is a story, so maybe Co-op III would have some thrilling storyline...? ;)

I gotta say, that I didn't play Co-op I because of it's looks. I simply didn't like how the maps look, so I didn't want to play it. By looking at screenshots for your second campaign I noticed an improvement. So I tried it and I'm not disappointed :). You really improved your map making skills and put a lot of effort into it, which is great! Keep it up!

Gotta play further and will probably give you some more feedback about it :)
Without honour, victory is hollow.
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 30 Jul 2017, 11:34

Hi!

Nice pictures and ideas! I don't really play coop os SP, but some of those pictures are very interestin, and have good spirit.
Seems taken lots of time and efforts.
<<

cmowla

Knight

Post 30 Jul 2017, 12:32

It's ironic that this thread was bumped because, as I promised in my video commentary of my Northern Islands I Co-op replay, I was going to make commentary videos of my Mission 10 and Mission 11 (full-working and GOLD time) replays of Knights Co-op I campaign. I made (and am currently uploading) Mission 10's, and I hope to do Mission 11's very soon!
Of course, another important factor is a story, so maybe Co-op III would have some thrilling storyline...? ;)
I recall Ben liked to make story lines. I have little experience with doing this myself (I wrote the story lines currently used for the maps "Invasion" and "Two Sides" in r6720), but once I get around to playing any mission, in general, enough so that I am able to see the patterns of the scripts as well as the AI's strengths and weaknesses (whether it be due to town design, the landscape, the type of AI units produced, etc.), I then can write the type of "story" that I wrote for those two maps...

EDIT:

Here's my Mission 10 replay video commentary. In it, I also make comments about how I feel about the map itself and the MAP MAKER's talent!

I will post a link to my video commentary regarding my Mission 11 replay along with this one in the Co-op Knights I campaign thread when I upload that video. :wink:
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

Post 22 Aug 2017, 14:39

It's ironic that this thread was bumped because, as I promised in my video commentary of my Northern Islands I Co-op replay, I was going to make commentary videos of my Mission 10 and Mission 11 (full-working and GOLD time) replays of Knights Co-op I campaign. I made (and am currently uploading) Mission 10's, and I hope to do Mission 11's very soon!
Of course, another important factor is a story, so maybe Co-op III would have some thrilling storyline...? ;)
I recall Ben liked to make story lines. I have little experience with doing this myself (I wrote the story lines currently used for the maps "Invasion" and "Two Sides" in r6720), but once I get around to playing any mission, in general, enough so that I am able to see the patterns of the scripts as well as the AI's strengths and weaknesses (whether it be due to town design, the landscape, the type of AI units produced, etc.), I then can write the type of "story" that I wrote for those two maps...

EDIT:

Here's my Mission 10 replay video commentary. In it, I also make comments about how I feel about the map itself and the MAP MAKER's talent!

I will post a link to my video commentary regarding my Mission 11 replay along with this one in the Co-op Knights I campaign thread when I upload that video. :wink:
Have you already tried missions of this new campaign? (H)
<<

cmowla

Knight

Post 22 Aug 2017, 16:31

Have you already tried missions of this new campaign? (H)
No, unfortunately I have not been playing KaM at all lately. I have been wanting to make those video commentaries for such a long time (planning what I wanted to say, techniques to teach, etc.) that I literally did each of those in a single take. Thus it was neither energy or time-consuming to do.

I probably want to revisit my building strategies before I attempt this campaign, but I'll keep you posted. :wink:
Invasion won: with 0 losses and without save reloads|TSK 20 in 4.47 minutes|Border of Life Co-op Won in 1h33m55s|The Official KaM Speedrun Page
What makes me an Expert isn't my skill in of itself but my desire to win big.
<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

Post 25 Nov 2017, 11:48

Has anyone passed level 11 yet?
<<

Hernandez12

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 17 Aug 2018, 11:12

Re: New 2 players campaign - Co-op Knights II

We started with a friend to play this campaign. The first two maps have been great, but quite difficult. I comment on more when playing these fields more (H)
<<

gold1

Blacksmith

Post 12 Apr 2019, 22:21

Me and my brother are playing the campaigns.(first one completed with times far beyond bronze but anyway). Maps look good only maby give our troops also auto-feed after an certain enemy is destroyed. sometimes your troops get send away full food and when reaching the enemy already hungry again. And the amount of iron/coal/gold on the maps for us to mine is very low, at least for us. might have to do something with the long play times and bad fighting skills

In mission 9 of the second campaign you used a different way of scripting. At least the scripting file i can only find 2-3 lines in. Not to whole part.
Reason why i was looking for it was why my units die randomly when we fight player 12's army.(which is a bit over the edge if you ask me)
so wanted to see if i could remove that but am unable to find in what file that is scripted.
<<

xenomist

Peasant

Post 04 Feb 2021, 15:59

Well... level 11 in unplayable to me and my friend. We have beaten all other missions long time ago, but last mission is extremely laggy. We both have a very powerful computers, yet it's hard to even scroll the map. Has anyone encountered that? If so, what could I do to make it playable? I would love to finish the campaign as I really enjoy it.
Reason why i was looking for it was why my units die randomly when we fight player 12's army.(which is a bit over the edge if you ask me)
so wanted to see if i could remove that but am unable to find in what file that is scripted.
This is what makes this campaign a real challenge. It takes a while to beat mission 9 and 10, but gives a lot of satisfaction once you do so (H)
<<

Emotion 98.3

Farmer

Post 08 Feb 2021, 09:34

Well... level 11 in unplayable to me and my friend. We have beaten all other missions long time ago, but last mission is extremely laggy. We both have a very powerful computers, yet it's hard to even scroll the map. Has anyone encountered that? If so, what could I do to make it playable? I would love to finish the campaign as I really enjoy it.
Does the map lagging all the time or at certain intervals? Sometimes lagging helps with server switching, I don't know why but it's worth a try. I personally tested all the maps 3-5 times and then lagging happened from time to time. Mission 11 was played through at least three times and lagging was no problem for us.

Nice to hear that you liked my campaign. I've done a third campaign for three years, maybe I can get it finished this year :D
<<

seluce

Peasant

Post 30 Mar 2021, 19:09

Hey,

are you plan some new stuff for the coop maps? Im not sure if the newest beta version works so far with your coop maps :(
we had some strange issues with latest beta version.. coop map 10 has really strange issues

barbars attack after 37 min and our crowbows / bowmen and also towers died without sense :D
<<

THOR

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 03 Apr 2021, 05:11

Is it any updates on the third compaign?

Return to “Map Design”