Can You help me? Tips for multiplayer games

<<

Lord Metternich

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 19 Mar 2018, 12:54

Can You help me? Tips for multiplayer games

Hello,
I'm sorry if it's a bad department, but I had no idea where to write it. Along with friends, we play recently in KaM Remake on the map Secret Zone LLL V. 3.92. I have a question for you, because I am a total layman, with a speed of 2.5 * and 95-minute peace, I am not able to produce an army that would be able to defend me. Can anyone give me some construction strategy for this map? How best to develop a system that will allow me to produce more soldiers at the beginning? So far, it seems that at the very beginning I can produce up to 40 archers, and enemies have much more army. I will be grateful for any help, as I say, I am a novice in this game, I tried different schemes on my own, but I did not do it well :(

Thank you and best regards!
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 19 Mar 2018, 13:21

Re: Can You help me? Tips for multiplayer games

Hi,
I guess 40 and a bit more archers at 95mins PT is not too much rather it is kind of small army. Do you have anything else next to them as like 100swordman or similar?
I would recommend to try to play normal maps and normal games and after switch to scripted maps-if this map has script. 40archers are part of a kind of normal army on 60minute peacetime games with 20-30irontroops or even more. (of course lots of depends on locations...)
Try to choose classical maps where you can compare your performance with average players as like koczis12 or Mex t. :mrgreen: You can learn from them basebuilds and fight.
Or just simple check few videos on youtube from Ben or TO or dicsoupcan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTMmdakci4g -most watched average players.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20c0gUVg7gI -its a bit outdated, but via this link can find few more videos from him also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkdtPWPSUZo -the silent guy with funny music :P

cheers,
t
<<

Lord Metternich

Peasant

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 20 Mar 2018, 06:59

Thanks for the advice, it looks like the production of weapons starts 20 minutes before the end of the time of peace, at the start of the war I can recruit 40 archers and, for example, a few heavy cavalrymen. We play on this one map all the time with other people. I would like to catch a scheme that will help me to create an army that would fit my comrades, so that I could at least defend myself or send support to my allies. Thanks again for help!
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 20 Mar 2018, 09:14

Hi,
No problem, welcome :wink:
Here is a building tutorial from another average player- It is colourful and can help you to understand more about basebuilds. Probably I will read it too. :arrow: :D
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2657

Return to “General / Questions”