Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Anti-commuity behavior: Lady Pauline

<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 10 Apr 2018, 08:26

Anti-commuity behavior: Lady Pauline

I decided to make another note here related to my game yesterday.
I was playing Rebound in team with the headline player: after her (or maybe his/its, as we cannot be sure, who is really playing in the era of AI) mistake (check attachment, pikes vs horses, finally her army was easily beaten) we went to the lobby and she (or he/it):

1) kicked all the specs (there was no reason to do that);
2) kicked me several times without a single word and banned me at the end. There was no reason to do that.

I was playing the 3rd game with this player and did not know she/he/it is able to be so rude.
My location was bottom one and there was no chance to help my team: I was facing Simke.

This is definitely anti-players attitude, with no respect to my time and the audience. I have never experienced this sort of situation.
Also, I noticed there are a few lobby parties, with a little or no respect to the others (as Vukess posted before and I can see the same now). But why?

So, my proposal to stop this behavior is to exclude the headline player from the tournament due to lack of respect to the community: the headline player should be categorized as a Big Ego Player.

How can we avoid these situations?
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 10 Apr 2018, 09:39

Re: Anti-commuity behavior: Lady Pauline

So, my proposal to stop this behavior is to exclude the headline player from the tournament due to lack of respect to the community: the headline player should be categorized as a Big Ego Player.
Whoa, hold your horses... I am yet to speak with her about what happened, but how is this lack of respect to community? It seems like she didn't respect only one player (assuming she had no reason to kick), and you're blowing it out of proportion. The tournament organizers are free to do what they want, but I believe that kicking out someone out of a tournament because she kicked someone out from a lobby is a bit too much. It remains to be seen why she kicked out specs as well.

Notice: I am in the same tournament team as she is, so this is relevant to my interests.
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 10 Apr 2018, 10:20

For badge or other new players like you, that meet this type of situations, read this:

1. In general old players don't care about you, new players. :D (Ofc there are some old players that are very very nice guys. I talk about 90%-95% of them :D in realistic mode)
2. Most of old players don't have patience. That why they don't allow access in some lobbies (That why was create elite passwords like "fish" etc. :D ). That why every time for new players I recommand to stay spec first and then play after they can make a decent 60+ army. Because if you ruin something then they just kick/ban you. Not all have great heart, remember this. :))
3. Improve your game and no one will kick / ban you. Just make some decent 100 troops spam and you will see not only allow you to play and be spec but they will ask for game.
For this you must learn to use editor to make map tests, save all games that you see, look at replay or access good clans (other than old) that have this capacity to learn you, a new player that want to learn. In general you can start in this order:
- Kitty Cats (^_^) (Ferz, Asso, Gollem & company of 15+ members),
- [R.A.] (largest clan from kam - they learned a lot of old and new players have informations etc. - Merchenary is key to enter in this community; not only that is nice guy but will help you in first stage of evolution. Also they have their lobbies only with clan members)
- [The Great] - We have a large database of informations for every type of lvl: nooby, begginer, mediu, decent, very good and elite tips for elite players. Single problem is that you must have patience because we have a little slow system of accepting new players (all members must vote Yes for you). But after you enter you, if you really want to improve your game you will can rise your lvl at - good, very good and even elite player. :D If you have patience and finally will enter you will not regret :))
- [GW - Grey Warden] clan - Leader is Grey Warden there but real key is SADO :D A very nice old player that have patience and you can grow with him. Also you can see his streams here - https://www.twitch.tv/knightsandmerchan ... videos/all
https://www.youtube.com/user/sado1sado/videos
Even if you don't want to enter in clan in this days you have a lot of lobbies where to play. Almost every night are 3-5 lobbies with players from The Great, (^_^) kitty cats, RA (thei have their own lobbies), GW lobbies or randoms. Ofc are other like E* and Beer but to be honest you will not have access there. :D They have their own comunitty with old players and they give priority to this community much more that new players.
4. If you don't like a player no one force you to enter in one lobby or play in same team with 1 player. Make like I do. When i see who is host on some lobbies I not enter. Simple. I create other lobby or enter in thouse where I have pleasure to play.
5. Revange is not so sweet. So is not a good idea to create lobbies and ban/kick others.

Also are a nice channels on youtube where you can see some things:
True / Leeuwgie Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/Leeuwgie
Ben Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKBFrx ... oJw/videos
Dicsoupcan
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxa14h ... 4YLDiQsKIw

Start with this.

Just try to be nice, create good relations with others and keep your road away from bad peoples, like I did. :))

Peace be with you! :D
Last edited by Stefan The Great on 10 Apr 2018, 16:13, edited 2 times in total.
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

Mexican T

Lance Carrier

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 10 Apr 2018, 14:42

Hi bge,

Unfortunately, ladypauline is one of those toxic players who really doesn't care about anything but her ego. She will mute nice guys (she even muted cursed ravine mapmaker koczis12) and if things don't go her way, she will just kick you. I agree with stefan (btw TheGreat clan would be a very good option for you), there is no point joining lobbies if people like this are hosting. Hope this doesn't discourage you from playing the game, hope to still seeing you around!

Mex T
<<

Stefan The Great

Blacksmith

Post 10 Apr 2018, 16:03

Hi bge,
I agree with stefan (btw TheGreat clan would be a very good option for you), there is no point joining lobbies if people like this are hosting. Hope this doesn't discourage you from playing the game, hope to still seeing you around!
Mex T
He can't come in The Great because he have a very good clan, your ex clan R.A, where you learn kam some years ago. ;) We don't recruit players from other clans. But I think you can help him like you was helped in past when you was new. For example, when you are host invite him as spectator and let see thouse game or give to him saved games, advices like others made with you. In this mode all will be happy. You will have a good image, Mex Angel T, new players will use your experience to evolve => no bans, no kicks => Love in community & a lot of good games. :)

In rest, remains valid what I write up, in first post.

Peace be with you!
Peace be with you!
[TG] The Great Clan
http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... f=3&t=3750
<<

Jeronimo

Knight

Post 10 Apr 2018, 22:10

How can we avoid these situations?
Thanks.
Play with mature Hosts that respect your individuality.

@Stefan: It doesn't matter if bgejavascript is a weak-average-strong player.
It's not like players should be more respected or not based on their KaM Skill.
KaM Skill Level: Jeronimo
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Apr 2018, 16:51

Dear Person.
If you think your behaviour while game was acceptable then excuse us, but it wasnt at all. Here's why: i give you direct order to move lazy *ss and you decide to do nothing and say :
'wait a sec...' There is no point in waiting while you r building your priceless town, becouse in seconds there is coming really big mess on us. You cant predict this? I understand, this is why I lead the team, not you...
Instead of being... not clever, next time use those magic powers of yours and hit your mouse to move your troops when i say so.
This game is not simple and you have no imagination to see this. You blame me for losing army but sorry sir, im not like you to wait until my ally will be killed all alone. (rip sonea,thanks to you)

And to clear the situation inside of game as whole, after replacing you Dear Person with Mexican T. We won this game playing 2/3. Sonea was already dead, save late. it happens.
Its just so obvious to make some moves, you cant even imagine that!

And me as a Host have law to kick useless annoying types from my room. I kick you once, you dont need to rejoin, result will be the same.. how simple is that.

You want me out of tour because i kicked you like i should to make space for tougher one? Nice try.
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 11 Apr 2018, 19:10

Yep, we're even further down the hill.
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

Post 11 Apr 2018, 20:00

Dear Person.
If you think your behaviour while game was acceptable then excuse us, but it wasnt at all. Here's why: i give you direct order to move lazy *ss and you decide to do nothing and say :
'wait a sec...' There is no point in waiting while you r building your priceless town, becouse in seconds there is coming really big mess on us. You cant predict this? I understand, this is why I lead the team, not you...
Instead of being... not clever, next time use those magic powers of yours and hit your mouse to move your troops when i say so.
This game is not simple and you have no imagination to see this. You blame me for losing army but sorry sir, im not like you to wait until my ally will be killed all alone. (rip sonea,thanks to you)

And to clear the situation inside of game as whole, after replacing you Dear Person with Mexican T. We won this game playing 2/3. Sonea was already dead, save late. it happens.
Its just so obvious to make some moves, you cant even imagine that!

And me as a Host have law to kick useless annoying types from my room. I kick you once, you dont need to rejoin, result will be the same.. how simple is that.

You want me out of tour because i kicked you like i should to make space for tougher one? Nice try.

Thanks for the note.
I had a saved game after my substitution: and attach screenshots before and after that.
The reason of winning after and loosing before is different than my army location: you changed the direction of running horses. Initially, you ran up and were killed by Regi's pikes.
After my replacement (maybe you saw the armies position) you ran downside. Below are screenshots.

So I will post the rest and reply after that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

Post 11 Apr 2018, 20:03

The rest of the attachments (only 12 are allowed).
<<

sado1

Council Member

Post 11 Apr 2018, 20:38

I think it's all Mexi's fault. Lady Pauline just wanted to replace java with Mexican T. Mexi - stop being so handsome.

Cheers,
sado

P.S. putting 18 screenshots to win over in an internet battle. I've seen stuff, but this is really nice level of saltiness...
<<

Mexican T

Lance Carrier

Post 11 Apr 2018, 20:45

Hi guys,

We forgot the most important point.
Where was THE DARK LORD (Supposedly moderator) to help not letting this conflict escalate?
Think it's time to give over those rights to people who deserve it (yes I am available, just contact me on TS).

Mex T
<<

LadyPauline

Queen of the Iron Age

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 11 Apr 2018, 21:23

Mexican T simply listen, cooperate, and answer on teamspeak. this is why I move horses to him. bcs I know I can count on him 100%. No need to typing and wasting time. Satisfied? Close topic maybe? This is pointless :P
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

Post 11 Apr 2018, 21:34

Ok, I found some time (it took me about 20 mins) to reply to your notes.

You were not leading any team: what do you mean by that? We played previously and you mostly cursed on the TS channel constantly. I found this form of communication improper. We had to go to the lobby as well because your horses were caught. The same story happened on Rebound.
I can decide, what is the right time to fight: stats from our previous game:
screen_game.PNG
Unfortunately, you only asked me what army I will make at the very beginning. Asking to join your land 5 mins after pt was too late. Pointing on the map without any word is just not enogh. I cannot read your mind nor any human being.
The big mess, as you described, happened after I was trying to attack Simke. It was not my fault that Sonea swords were caught.
The reason of success is not any Mex's moving or superpower, but... changed direction of running your horses.
Previously, you sent them on the top: they were beaten by Regis's pikes. After replacement you decided to attack Simke: you did not mention it during our game.
You and Mex faced separated, small units of army: Sls lost all the bows, then Regis pikes and Simke the whole army. Your enemies were divided to 3 units and it was not a whole group.
It was not any magic at all.
What makes you think you can "lead" your team armies properly? Do you have any data to confirm it? From my experience playing with you: you have missing soft skills and you communicate poorly.
One day we can try to play 1-1 fighting maps.
There is nothing to imagine, really. This is game is not advanced programming nor data science and I really enjoyed it up to now, playing from time to time.
Also, what makes you think to to call me "useless annoying types from my room" : it was not your room, there are not any private room (I do not mean lobby) in this game.
Hence, it only describes you as a rude and selfish player, (which I did not really know earlier) but should working in shoe factory learn you anything beyond return to home fast and play this or other computer games as you mentioned? I doubt so.

Sure, go play this tournament as you really need to (because you are addicted to the game, don't you?).
<<

Mercenary

Lance Carrier

Post 12 Apr 2018, 00:08

ok guys,now i am like creator tournament can garantee that noone team will not kicked),because I don't like behavior some guys too,and their ego but it is my opinion and unrelated to the tournament,or disqualified,but i said for you Bartek,dont play with guys who dont respect you or who blame you in all,i agree with Dark Lord that now we are going down,because if you new player you cant to choose way,because lobby of some TS guys only for "Elite"as they call themselves,and other lobby close,ofc thank you for Stefan for a good words,but now our clan will not to learn or invite new players because:
1.We tired grow players for other clans
2.we tired alone to do it,it seems like we first and one who interested in growth of Kam.
and now we have some guys who think that they are Elite, but i think some guys forget time when, they was like Bartek and did mistakes but noone kicked their from lobby(noone player joined in this game like a pro from firts game,all learned all did troubles),because if you do it, other player havent motivation to continue play if he see blame without help.Now i really grateful clan The Great that they invite and learn players,because noone clans besides R.A and now The Great,dont learn guys,they try to take already prepared guys,i hope The Great will continue their Great work,but for us it is finish,because:
1.nobody appreciates that.
2.Stefan was right we gave a some guys for this TS community and that was a big mistake
about guys who will join Maaaaybe in this game,i wanted to say:dont cares about some guys who will kick you or will propose to spec 1000000000years and after maybe will try to play, like Jero said:you always can find mature Hosts,dont leave from this game pls.
Russian army the best members and playersin the world

Return to “General / Questions”