Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Town hall implementation suggestions

<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 16 Jan 2013, 14:57

Re: Town hall implementation suggestions

No offence, but I think that Krom and Lewin (especially Lewin) are pretty firm on not implementing the town-hall. I'm kinda hoping that we can get this confirmed so we don't waste so much time and energy on town-hall ideas.

And, personally, I'd make me sleep better knowing that the town-hall is gone for good :P
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 16 Jan 2013, 15:30

No offence, but I think that Krom and Lewin (especially Lewin) are pretty firm on not implementing the town-hall. I'm kinda hoping that we can get this confirmed so we don't waste so much time and energy on town-hall ideas.

And, personally, I'd make me sleep better knowing that the town-hall is gone for good :P
HUGE LOL. Sorry, but you arent the whole community :D There are players,who think like you,but other players who think in other ways. However I have thought maybe about a test release with townhall ideas :P this would give the players the perfect answer to the question: "adding it or not?"
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 22 Jan 2013, 11:27

Hey!
If the question is TH or SG then I think to SG has larger chance on a game.

Yesterrday a would to try out(test) the cata&bala in the remake. I made a little map, wrote a script, and start the game.:(
bala-cata couldnt download into the game. But i didnt give up and start a mission not under the remake. I made siegeworkshop and townhall too.
I was really couriuos on cata-bala because i used them once before when i tried out. (Well. The remake is really nice work, the feutures and the handling much much better than were!Great job!Keep it up!)
hm...cata&bala. I made a siege and just wow...i remember enough 5 ironbar to make one this kind of unit. but Still need another 5timber:O. okay i stopped all iron armory and weapon making.While im making wheeler units i built 2nd townhall too. I had 90 goldchests in the Storhouse...
Townhall really usefull and can product an army easily. And TH units are really good quality, sometimes better than the classical units. one goldchest one antihorse unit.what an option... I think TH is too strong with this kind of VALUES to the Remake.

But i think to worth considering on the Siegeworkshop. 5 iron bar 5 timber for the one of the slowest unit(s), what is dead after 4 hits(sometimes a serfs can hold out too 4-5 hits) and shots really rarely, and the making time is seems longer. Hard to handling them. They need good quality defender units(mellees). But if create mass wheeler units then cant(?) create mass meele. which will you chose? 2 ballista or 5 milities & 5xbows?
-'One shot one kill'?- yes, sometimes also the Xbow can do it. Just Xbow can shot faster.
-maybe the catapults are good next to your towers to defend, or deep inside your city, but not on the frontline(?)...
-catapult cant kill always one shot, but sometimes can kill 3...i think catapult is better than ballist and tower.
-and one question-can the catapult kill own units??:)

glad!
t

PS: TH and his units really unbalanced. Prices, hitting points.....
SG units has bad imo(?) ... i dont think.
Possible tests could help...
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 23 Jan 2013, 10:51

Sorry, but you arent the whole community :D
Are you sure? Maybe do more players don't want to have town-hall in this game? I think there should be a vote, maybe this will say everything about player's opinion.
<<

Jochi

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Jan 2013, 17:11

I think the barbarian, could be implanted in the castle. His weapon would be an ax that could create weapon smithy and cost more than other weapons, like two iron bars or whatever. It takes more resources to draw soldier
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 28 Jan 2013, 17:20

I agree with Jochi
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 28 Jan 2013, 17:23

Are you sure? Maybe do more players don't want to have town-hall in this game? I think there should be a vote, maybe this will say everything about player's opinion.
LOL funny, we had a vote here on forum,but this wasn´t officialy.(It was like 60% pro townhall/40 contra, and some days later like other way round, so it doesnt help us anything) We dont need to ask ask PRO or CON townhall , but a discussion with other townhall system!
Last edited by pawel95 on 28 Jan 2013, 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
<<

EDMatt

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Expert

Post 28 Jan 2013, 18:21

I think the barbarian, could be implanted in the castle. His weapon would be an ax that could create weapon smithy and cost more than other weapons, like two iron bars or whatever. It takes more resources to draw soldier
Interesting proposition, great minds think alike:)
Roses are red
violets are blue
I.G. is blessed
To be the BEST!!
<<

pawel95

Castle Guard Swordsman

Post 28 Jan 2013, 20:11

I cannot find the vote here anymore, but you can see the result of one of the biggest forum(polish one) with an actual voting and here are the results:

http://knights.sztab.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2999

In English:
65% want to have (fixed) siege and townhall back in remake.
11% It´s hard for them to say if yes or not.
22% dont want to have it back.
(35 people voted)
<<

The Dark Lord

King Karolus Servant

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 28 Jan 2013, 22:08

And the other 2%?
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 28 Jan 2013, 22:11

Really sharp Dark. But remember Pawel this is just the Polish forum (don't know about the players there)
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

ChrisEggII

Sword Fighter

Post 28 Jan 2013, 22:30

And the other 2%?
Russia can has 140%, so we can have 98% ;D.
Rev said good. Everyone should have possibility to vote, not only Poles.
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 12 Feb 2013, 16:43

The problem with a poll is that not everyone who plays the Remake is a member of this forum, or perhaps any forum for that matter. Lewin has already addressed this.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Post 12 Feb 2013, 23:55

I agree with this voting idea,
I'm up in implementing the town hall no wonder..
+1 to Town Hall

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 13 Feb 2013, 17:45

Voting won't make it come back i guess. Its removed with a reason so it should be rebalanced before even voting.

Return to “Ideas / Suggestions”