The Cracker Co-op map Update 22.05

<<

Lewin

KaM Remake Developer

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Yahoo Messenger: lewinlewinhodgman

Post 23 May 2013, 04:25

Re: The Cracker Co-op map Update 22.05

Try not to place the large uncuttable trees near the player's area. In KaM it's not possible to cut down the largest of the dark green trees (spruce?) because the animations do not exist. This means it's annoying for the player to build around them.
<<

Vas

Rogue

Post 23 May 2013, 07:49

Hi Paulpolska
this looks like a nice little coop map. maybe you can try to improve your terrain elevation skills. at some places it looks a bit odd. I would suggest that you elevate it more curved, not so spiky.. is it your first map? : )

Try not to place the large uncuttable trees near the player's area. In KaM it's not possible to cut down the largest of the dark green trees (spruce?) because the animations do not exist. This means it's annoying for the player to build around them.
by the way: what do you think how many people know about the wine field trick? ^^
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 23 May 2013, 07:54

Lewin's feedback is still valid, in my opinion. Most players aren't going to want to spend so much time and resources cleaning up their base :)
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Vas

Rogue

Post 23 May 2013, 08:06

yes it is. I only want to know how often this trick is used.. I use it almost every game, but have never seen other players doing it.
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 23 May 2013, 09:23

yes it is. I only want to know how often this trick is used.. I use it almost every game, but have never seen other players doing it.
i do use this trick every time i need to, but often try to work around it first if i can :D
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Return to “Map Design”