Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

KaM Playthrough

<<

SwatSkillz

Serf

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 28 Jun 2013, 15:51

KaM Playthrough

Hey, I've visited this websites playthrough in this game and before I have even read a single page on this site, I was stuck on mission 4 for months in Shattered Kingdom -_-. The playthrough helped me really well and I am now successfully finishing mission 7. Unfortunately, the playthrough on this website only lasts 7 missions. Can you please continue that for all 20 mission of the Shattered Kingdom? Thanks =D
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Jun 2013, 16:06

Re: KaM Playthrough

Well the problem is that Tony (The author of those articles) has been inactive for a very long time. We've tried to get someone else to take over writing those walkthroughs, but we've yet to find someone to do it.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

dicsoupcan

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 28 Jun 2013, 16:07

but weren't there youtube playtrhoughs of TSK in the remake?
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill
<<

Ben

Former Site Admin

Post 28 Jun 2013, 16:11

There might be. The only KaM videos I watch on youtube are yours and To's, so I don't know.
I used to spam this forum so much...
<<

Da Revolution

Knight

Post 28 Jun 2013, 17:33

There is some guy who played the whole TSK campaign I think. He uploaded it all on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IESOlDoG8D8

Not sure whether it will be helpful, but here you go.
"No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path" - Buddha
<<

Post 04 Jul 2013, 11:41

I've completed the campaign several times when i was younger (not so much recently due to the online play with the remake :D) but for mission 8, you can pretty much win if you build a few towers straight away to defend against the first horse of units, then with remaining men, just draw out the units of the North West enemy and drag them into your towers; Same with the North West enemy. Pretty much can beat the misson or gain the upperhand straight away using mass towers :)

Pretty sucky strategy but it works.

Hope this helps :)

Return to “General / Questions”