- KaM Remake v6720 or newer
- Participants can submit as manys maps as they like
- Participants can team up (a team can have a maximum of 2 people: F.e. 1mapmaker & 1scripter)
- 2+ Players vs. AI (up to as many as you wish)
- The map must feature City-Building (No tactical-only maps)
- No copy and pasting from other maps, not even if they are your own
- You are allowed to use scripts you own or have permission from their original author
Evaluation: (4 categories; 100 Points total)
- Story: (10 Points)
- Gameplay: (30 Points)
How fun is the map to play? Does the AI just camp and waits for the Players to crush it? What are the winning conditions? Does it allow for multiple playthroughs? Be creative!
- Mapdesign: (45 Points)
Basicly overall Map quality. How does the map look in terms of Elevation, Objects-, Tile- and Resource Placement. Also, is there enough space for the Players to build?
- Script (15 Points)
This is not a scripting competition, but a nice script will still score you some points. Function and quality will be rated.
Check out the fallowing link on how to do and integrate scripts: https://github.com/reyandme/kam_remake/ ... ptsDynamic
Strangelove: Discord: Strangelove#1825
Vatrix: Discord: VatrixGLHF#4800
How to participate?
Send your map as a pm (forum or discord) to one of the judges till the 01.05.2018. Maps that we receive after the deadline will not me able to enter the competition.
You may submit your map a 2nd time before the deadline if you encounter a bug in the first submitted version.
With all that out of the way: Good luck and have fun! We are looking forward to your maps!
Strangelove & Vatrix
Campaign http://knightsandmerchants.net/forum/vi ... f=5&t=1749
MultiplayerMaps http://knightsandmerchants.net/forum/vi ... f=5&t=2302
AutoComplete http://knightsandmerchants.net/forum/vi ... =32&t=2722