Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

general ques for level 6 tpr

<<

tywanda

Woodcutter

Post 07 Oct 2007, 07:20

general ques for level 6 tpr

Hi. For level 6 TPR you have 2 storehouses that are really far apart. One has all the good stuff in it. I have made a road from the first one to the secound and tried to build on the remote one but the serfs will not deliver and wood to start building. How do I get the gold, coal, weapons etc from the remote storehouse to the my village?
<<

nur

Woodcutter

Post 24 Oct 2007, 01:18

Use cheatS!
<<

TonyDXIII

Lance Carrier

Post 27 Oct 2007, 04:10

The Peasents Rebelion is so bugged its not even funny. Each battle can last hours and hours of constant torment, the AI is very cheap and never attacks, like Mission 1 what the hell is this your army sucks, your base sucks and if your allies buildings are destroyed game over.

Ugh and its glitchy, you have to cheat on like 3 missions because its either bugged or just crap. I avoided playing it after I beat it the first time waste of a week.
<<

Litude

King Karolus

Post 27 Oct 2007, 15:01

I've never expeirenced this bug, and to be honest the bugs in the game are not nearly as bad as they used to be! I have to agree it is very cheap when the enemy never attacks... This could be fixed by altering the scripts :D
<<

Tomo2008

Vagabond

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 03 Dec 2008, 12:19

with SR3 i've played it a bit more, and it seems way better than before i.e. the enemy doesn't make too many people and sprinkle them all over the map, or the enemy doesn't make anything at all.

so it's not all bad =]

Return to “Strategy Central”