KaM Remake Tutorial

<<

Shogun

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 29 Jul 2017, 00:30

KaM Remake Tutorial

Hello everyone!
I have wrote the tutorial that will help you to become a pro in every map, every peace time and speed (If i can be named by a pro ofc). I have posted this in VK topic, because it is much easy to post there documents. This tutorial still needs a good translation on english and other languages, so i would be glad to see your help :rolleyes: . Also i have posted it only in two KaM Remake groups to see your evaluation, before I lay it out everywhere.
https://vk.com/topic-7734603_36097679
For those, who don't know how to play in closed lobbies, search passwords in this forum, and in the videos by Sado or Centurion and play good.
There are also "Ts players" file that shows an example about how "friends" from team speak are playing it. To explain this move, read for more information about it here (that i have posted) http://www.knightsandmerchants.net/foru ... 858#p48858, don't spam your opinion in the topic with tutorial pls. This is addressed not only to those who play in closed lobbies, also for those who are not well acquainted with KaM multiplayer.
Good luck in trainings.
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 29 Jul 2017, 22:45

Re: KaM Remake Tutorial

Thank you for your post.
Github would be a good storage for such files i guess :)
<<

sado1

Council Member

KaM Skill Level: Skilled

Post 29 Jul 2017, 23:14

I took a quick glance over it for now. It's really nice that you took time to do this, will likely be helpful for others. I'll try to read it when I find some time, and hopefully I'll provide some feedback.
<<

Shogun

Woodcutter

Post 30 Jul 2017, 05:12

I hope that this material will become, after the editorial office, the heritage of the entire Kam community, not only me. That it will not be some untouched museum.
<<

bgejavascript

Woodcutter

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 18 Aug 2017, 23:06

Did Shogun resign completely? It is really bad how some people treated him. On this forum as well in the lobby.

Who can I ask for documentation as a new player? I do not have a chance to play everyday, but I guess there is a scheme of building. I would like to see some good replays.
Thanks.
<<

Rey

KaM Remake Developer

Post 20 Aug 2017, 19:40

Nice tutorial! Lots of work have been done. Thx

Return to “Strategy Central”