Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Bowman

Poll ended at 08 Jan 2020, 14:02

If sould nerf bowman which one would you prefer?

-Decrease Shuting speed (for example 10-20%)
25%
-Shorter firing range (for example -1/-2tiles)
25%
-Lower damage
No votes
-higher training cost (for example 3timber)
No votes
-Bowman is fine, learn to how to play
50%
-Other solution
No votes

Total votes : 4
<<

thunder

Moorbach's Guard

KaM Skill Level: Fair

Post 09 Dec 2019, 14:02

Bowman

Hi,

Please see a poll. I think everybody understand this. I heard and collected opinions about the bowman , and recommended possibilities.
It helps not to me. So enjoy this one.

Thanks,
<<

Esthlos

Knight

KaM Skill Level: Beginner

Post 09 Dec 2019, 18:17

Re: Bowman

Hi,

Please see a poll. I think everybody understand this. I heard and collected opinions about the bowman , and recommended possibilities.
It helps not to me. So enjoy this one.

Thanks,
I'm already no longer training bowmen (almost) at all in sp... imho they've been nerfed enough :P
Just when you think you know something, you have to look at it in another way, even though it may seem silly or wrong. You must try! - John Keating, "Dead Poets Society"
<<

Just_Harry

Rogue

KaM Skill Level: Veteran

Post 10 Dec 2019, 08:46

Re: Bowman

Bowman are too strong in Multiplayer. In single player i guess xbows are better because you can easly defend them from the AI's. But in MP they get flanked and stuff like that. Bows feel way stronger. They are easy to build without many costs. In nearly all 60 PT multiplayer games bows win over xbows.

Either buff axeman. They are most of the time the only choice for meele when you go for xbows. But they feel to weak for their costs.
Or nerf bowman. So they dont deal that much dps. I would personally say attackspeed. Would need to test how rande nerf would feel like.

imho they've been nerfed enough :P
I dont understand that. Haven't they only been nerfed slightly attackspeed wise? I already played a bunch of games on new beta and it didnt feel any different.

Edit: But thats the problem. You need to consider all different types of gamemodes. I mean even 90 PT is completely different games than 60 PT.

Return to “General / Questions”