Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Mission 5 TPR

<<

Technoboy

Serf

Post 07 Dec 2009, 19:04

Mission 5 TPR

Hey all !

I have really big problem with this mission. I cant win and i try everything. This is no-build mission, where you need to fight first green opponent and then brawn and you have 2 scouts, 2 axe fighters and 1 lancer. Stuck here for 4 days now -.-
<<

Hede87

Laborer

Post 08 Nov 2010, 14:36

I cleared this mission yesterday, also had some problems....

The thing I did was walk to the bottom left with all your Lancers to engage their scouts, then go with axe mens in the middle of the west town (the town your ment to save) then you go with the biggest group of scouts north and then west (by the mountains), wait and attack all their axemens and archers which are comming down in a line by the mountain.

Now you have one group of axemens and one group of scouts (the small group) which you should go north with, axemens on lancers and scouts on their axemens.

As soon as the big group of scouts have killed all their axemens/archers go north with them and assist in killing everything in the north, then split up the remaining soliders and go south back to the town and help your first groups and the other half go south and kill the archers on the mountain.
<<

Hede87

Laborer

Post 08 Nov 2010, 14:45

oh, just noticed I replyed on a question asked 1 year ago :shock:

My bad!

Return to “Strategy Central”