Map Database  •  FAQ  •  RSS  •  Login

Mission 6 TPR - They are too manyy!!

<<

Aramis

Peasant

Post 15 Jan 2010, 21:59

Mission 6 TPR - They are too manyy!!

After 5 houres I succeded defeating the green enemy in the bottom left but I cannot in any way defeat the other 2 enemies :(. I had lost 100 soldiers in a battle against the enemy in the bottom right !! And there were a lot of his soldiers left there !! I don't even mention the enemy in the upper right that has 150 at least and the number is still growing ... i mean this sucks ! Also I tried luring them to my fortress in which i had built many defending towers but it didn't work. What else can I do ??? Please help ! :)
<<

kuba11100

Sword Fighter

Post 16 Jan 2010, 15:17

If you manage to save most of your soldiers in the first battles, try to attack one of your enemies immediately - their armies are very small and easy to defeat using the luring method. Defeating even one of them will give you more time to prepare to the later battles (it's even possible to win this mission without training a single soldier).
<<

Hede87

Laborer

Post 08 Nov 2010, 15:19

Damn all topics are old here :P

Owell, Im on this mission atm (as I just started campaining alot latly) and after I think 4-5 tries on the first attack I managed to save both storeage houses.

Ive also killed green (pritty easy with 50 xbowmans killing the three towers guarding the north enterence) but I cant say top right computer (brown?) has that many troops and they also has leather troops and alot of space for your attack making it easy to organize a winning strike.

However, the bottom right has insanly many iron soliders, BUT they have a tiny army guarding the north mountain peek which makes this computer easy to kill too. I was thinking about standing outside their base with 50 sword fighters and 20 xbowmans behind and then striking their small army north of the enterence with 30~ knights and then put another 20 xbowmans on that mountain giving me a excellent position for my bowmans to shoot down on their entire army.

Maybe helps, I dont know!

:D
<<

Hede87

Laborer

Post 09 Nov 2010, 08:40

woho I made it yesterday! :D

Didnt think the mission was hard, the computers never attack so it wasnt that big of a problem putting all your 100 axemans 100 sword fighters 50 Knights/xbowmans outside and trying different strategies :)

Total game time was 7h though :P
Have to get quicker!

Return to “Strategy Central”